Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beat Boro.................... or it's Hillsborough bound

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
IF we lose on Saturday our boys WILL destroy you in the play offs...

Seems you're arrogant, rather than confident? Blimey I'm with you!

Sheffield Wednesday

Sheff W.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Been on the trenches with some of youre lads on england duties abroad,

respect to them, have met up since to practice some brass band tunes. Need to improve my cornet playing, not as good as youre boys

Regards

DR

I presume you are about to tell us where you stole the cornet . . . . never eschew a comedy opportunity :lolol::bigwave:

Morning Seagulls!

Hope you're all well, I assume the nerves are kicking in now, a big big game awaits at the Riverside and it's as Cash rich as the PO final itself, a straight shootout.

A trip to Hillsborough awaits the "losers", I assume you're not looking forward to that should the worst happen, we had two close encounters in the league this season and could see another two tight, tense affairs on the cards, that said a trip to the Amex on a Monday isn't appealing either.

All the best

I never look forward to a trip to Hillsborough. Not because your team is any good, but more because your fans are so boringly deluded about your big club status. You're as bad as Leeds in that respect.

I'll be happy to see Boro triumph against you.

Dessie

Jun 17, 2010
Sheffield
"We're on our way back"

Yeah, course you are. It's only a matter of time until a club so massive that they were once in the top league for a bit, head back there.
Like Pompey. Or Bradford. Or Leeds. Or Sheff United. Or Forest. Or Coventry. Swindon. Oldham. Wigan. Luton. etc.
Oh.

Blimey, it's only a song. For the record I don't think we're by far the greatest team the world has ever seen, and Barry Bannan might not actually be better than Zidane.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
We'll have finished third, with a gaping chasm to their finish of sixth. We've a better team and I would fully expect that to tell over two legs. It usually does (see Boro v Brentford for details)

That being said, I'd rather watch Boro dismantle them.

Two words.

Crystal Palace.

Message ends.

owlsonlineadmin

Jul 22, 2010
"We're on our way back"

Yeah, course you are. It's only a matter of time until a club so massive that they were once in the top league for a bit, head back there.
Like Pompey. Or Bradford. Or Leeds. Or Sheff United. Or Forest. Or Coventry. Swindon. Oldham. Wigan. Luton. etc.
Oh.

'For a bit' = 66 years.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
The table proves we are better than every team below us so there is nothing to fear. We should win over 180 minutes.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Blimey, it's only a song. For the record I don't think we're by far the greatest team the world has ever seen, and Barry Bannan might not actually be better than Zidane.

Nice reposte.
Arrogance is all part of chants of course but that one does grind my gears, I'll admit.

Two words.

Crystal Palace.

Message ends.

I did say usually

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Tbh I'd rather play Wednesday at Wembley then Hull or Derby!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I've decided, I don't like the idea of us playing Wednesday:lolol: Dull City or the Moaning Minnies, so we'll just beat boro and have done with it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here