Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beardy NSC'ers.....

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I've tried different styles of facial hair over the years. I started with a full beard when I was 19 which then developed into a goatee, I've also sported a standard dad 'tache, handlebars and a full on Pat Garret stylee beard!!

Pat Garret(from young guns)
3652687_std.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm a non shaver as opposed to a 'beardy'.

In fairness me not shaving can go on for weeks, but it does come off every couple of months or so.

Last edited:

Durlston

"Southgate, you're the one!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
The itching drives me mad and I can't stop playing with it throughout the day.

I'm getting rid of the beard too.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I just can't be BOTHERED to shave......the occasional trim with the clippers is the best I can muster usually.

got it in one
though it is rather disconcerting to look in the mirror and find a rather nice beard ................and nothing on the top of the head!!!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
TLO has a wicked Goatee

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I've recently joined the ranks of the bearded wonders and I rather like it. Not having to shave is really rather nice.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I grew a goatee 5 years ago for a cricket tour, we were doing fancy dress and I went as Max from Max & Paddy.

When I came home the missus said she liked it and it suited me and I have had it ever since, apart from a 1 week episode where I shaved it off for Children in Need.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
I have a beard! Keep it nice and trimmed though for work so it doesn't go too crazy. Had it for the best part of five years now. I like to pretend I'm a bear sometimes.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Oops I totally forgot about starting this thread! It's good to hear there are a few other hairy faces out there in NSC land :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here