Beardy NSC'ers.....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
How many bearded NSC'ers are there? Random as hell I know but I've been growing my first proper beard for about 4 and a half months now and rather like it. It's a journey every man should take at least once in their lives I think :unclesam:

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
How many bearded NSC'ers are there? Random as hell I know but I've been growing my first proper beard for about 4 and a half months now and rather like it. It's a journey every man should take at least once in their lives I think :unclesam:

I've got a beard. Not too bushy, but it's there. I remember Stoke fans were incredulous at the amount of Albion fans with facial hair. For this reason alone I will not shave.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Haha awesome! My story is, is that the last home game of last season at the Amex I stated 'I will not shave until I return for the new season'.......I have no idea why but I stuck to it....well the bit about growing a beard. I didn't shave when I returned.....I've kinda got rather attached to it now.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
mine is a bit over 30 years old now but its shape, like mine, has varied somewhat over the years and it is currently in comparatively sveldt form rather like its owner

Camicus

Proud facial hairist here go from full captain pugwash to Wigginsesq sidies or Mex tashe(although a tash makes me look like a norven winker) goatee sometimes but never totally clean shaven

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I always have barney rubble (stubble), which I trim with electric hair clippers every four/five days, by which time it is well on the way to being a full beard as my facial fungus grows at an alarming rate. The last time I was fully clean shaven was about fifteen years ago. Love the freedom of never having to have a proper shave.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I've tried, but my facial hair grows in a rather "patchy" fashion and is also a myriad of colours. I did grow one once and I though I looked rather rakish, like a U-boat commander, but Mrs H said it looked ridiculous.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I've tried, but my facial hair grows in a rather "patchy" fashion and is also a myriad of colours. I did grow one once and I though I looked rather rakish, like a U-boat commander, but Mrs H said it looked ridiculous.

happypig during his 'das booty' period:

dasboot6.jpg

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton

Haha women generally HATE beards with a passion.....mine really hates it. She thinks I look like a dirty stinking hobo. Brilliant!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Fortunate that the wife loves it - also beards are very "in" in the circles we frequent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports