Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beard or not beard?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
A few weeks back my girlfriend's sister was going around the table in the pub we were in and remarking on the possibility of beard on the men there sat. Mostly thanks to one of them being her ex-husband and him having a prickly and silvery faceglove (and a greased down Hitler sideparting, may i add, the big Chilean fop). She came around to me and commented on the fact that she'd never seen me with any facial hair during the decade we'd known each other and couldn't imagine me being able to grow one. Good effing grief, i thought, i am about 90% hair all-over! I thought of growing one then vengefully, although really i'd be parading around with this monstrous, enveloping hoborug and she wouldn't remember at all about mentioning i look facially pre-pubescent, the contest ending without meaning other than with the message that i should never have grown one and was right not to.
No beard for this Meade for the next 5 years at least, i'd say, until the face disappears completely in the chins beneath it and a distraction is needed from the blubberiness. I bet it take more time, however, to have a beard look just right than it does to just have a whole shave every few days.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I'm sporting the timeless skinhead and full beard look currently and the real women LOVE it (you know, the ones who don't spend all day pulling duck faces into their smartphones).

eavis.jpg

D

Deleted member 18477

Shave about 2-3 times a week. Sometimes clean shaven, sometimes have stubble.

Prefer a little bit of stubble but I can't be f**ked to trim it properly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here