Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beard or not beard?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I had to grow a beard to deter the females, it was getting out of hand.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Short beard for about 3 years now... looked in the mirror one day and saw my dad not me, so I was determined to change.

Keep it cropped short, so less effort than being clean-shaven but not totally effort free.

It does age me so one day I expect I'll have to shave it off and have a mid-life crisis trying to look young, but for now no plans to change.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
I have a goatee and the lamb chops too hate shaving but can never get past the itchy stage to go full weirdo beardo...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Any more than about 12 hours worth of chin growth and my wife's forcefield goes up, so always clean shaven.

Besides I'm GINGER, and no-one wants any more ginger hair than is absolutely necessary.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Definitely beards. Always. They're quite fashionable now don't you know.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If I see anyone with a goatee these days, it just makes me think of David Brent, or a mid 1990s George Michael.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I shave once a week, could never get past the itchy stage of beard growth... beside which my beard comes through salt, pepper and ginger... and patchy... so, all in all ridiculous!

download (1).jpg

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I have never been able to grow a decent beard, it is all patchy and looks like a 6th former attempting his first bit of stubble. Plus it has flecks of grey in it now. I like a bit of stubble but tend to shave every 3 days or so.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here