Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bear /Snake Pit Now....

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Yep, why hasn’t t been moved? Utter waste of space.

It’s certainly been turned bear pit worthy by a couple of saddos.

That said, it wasn’t moved before because no one reported it. If you don’t then you’ll have to wait until one of us sees it. This waving of imaginary yellow cards from within the thread is nearly as tiresome TBH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

That said, it wasn’t moved before because no one reported it. If you don’t then you’ll have to wait until one of us sees it. This waving of imaginary yellow cards from within the thread is nearly as tiresome TBH.

Good to see the Soy patrol is on picket duty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

As nobody reported it and as it's so tiresome .... why move it ?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Because they can, censorship by another route. Virtue signalling, political correctness, call it what you like. Like the BBC reporting what the authorities wanted them to - Busy beach in Bournemouth = major incident ASAP, 22 police officers injured in Brixton = not on BBC website until well into the next day..

Vanilla people thinking life has not got an edge. Good luck with that.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Yep, why hasn’t t been moved? Utter waste of space.

image.png

:wink: :D

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

You and I are reaching agreement too much, outside of 4&C. All it seems to take is for one of the far right trolls to post regularly on a thread doing their WUM trick, and for someone else to dig their heels in, and then a mod moves it on.
As we're in the Bear Pit together, let's find something we can disagree on: the mods should just ban posters outright for engaging in hate speech. The fairy contributes nothing of any value here, and he should go, and there are several others that are skating on thin ice.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
You and I are reaching agreement too much, outside of 4&C. All it seems to take is for one of the far right trolls to post regularly on a thread doing their WUM trick, and for someone else to dig their heels in, and then a mod moves it on.
As we're in the Bear Pit together, let's find something we can disagree on: the mods should just ban posters outright for engaging in hate speech. The fairy contributes nothing of any value here, and he should go, and there are several others that are skating on thin ice.

Perhaps go the whole hog and bin everyone who voted to leave the EU.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

No idea why it nearly always seems to be people from the left of the political spectrum that want to see people banned/silenced or scream for a mod and have lengthy ignore lists. As has been previously established the NSC membership is predominantly left of centre politically speaking as is the moderating team .. arguing that NSC should be even less diverse seems rather intolerant. *tut*

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

No idea why it nearly always seems to be people from the left of the political spectrum that want to see people banned/silenced or scream for a mod and have lengthy ignore lists. As has been previously established the NSC membership is predominantly left of centre politically speaking as is the moderating team .. arguing that NSC should be even less diverse seems rather intolerant. *tut*

Ah bless, snowflakes in a bear pit

AG085380111035.jpg

Always likely to end in tears, wasn't it :lolol:

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

Isn't it a good thing to be intolerant of hate speech? (engaging in hate speech is what [MENTION=28490]Machiavelli[/MENTION] suggested should warrant a ban)

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
I just want to point out that this whole sub forum is discriminating against peaceful bears. The bear pit is the result of enslaved bears forced to do their masters bidding. Human pit would be a more apt description. There I said it.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Isn't it a good thing to be intolerant of hate speech? (engaging in hate speech is what [MENTION=28490]Machiavelli[/MENTION] suggested should warrant a ban)

Quite agree, but posting about opinion on leaving/staying in the EU aren’t hate surely? It’s called healthy debate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

Depends what is meant by 'hate' speech. If it's the legal definition then the mods would already sanction or ban people for expressing those views so what other speech do people want to censor?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here