Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

“Be careful what you wish for Brighton fans” - How the football world owes us an apology

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Thank you (I guess? [emoji1]).

You haven’t missed many nuances to be honest. Certain individuals “contributions” to this topic speak for themselves, just insults, no desire to engage on topic. I fully agree with your assessment.

On a positive note this has been marvellous for improving my ignore list.

I may be mistaken, but there was a suggestion that B.W.2 was your second account?
If there is any truth in this and we get spammed all summer with childish tantrums about buying strikers on every thread. Rest assured I will be along with the lynch mob carrying my pitchfork.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I may be mistaken, but there was a suggestion that B.W.2 was your second account?
If there is any truth in this and we get spammed all summer with childish tantrums about buying strikers on every thread. Rest assured I will be along with the lynch mob carrying my pitchfork.

No idea where that’s come from. Absolutely not my account no.

Theres also a guy here convinced I’m Swansman.

SCassidy

Dec 2, 2020
Nothing in what I have said suggests anything of the sort. I have enjoyed the football since Potter was appointed. I had a few weeks of wavering pre Christmas when the tempo reduced significantly and I couldn’t see anything being done about it. Before that and since I have been loving it. I have always supported the team and especially when players have had a difficult time. My gripes have never been about the manager just about his irritating enterage on NSC.

Irritating entourage lol. God forbid football fans actually support the manager!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Well, I think you have.

There is a long held tradition of shithousery on NSC with regard to being proved right in an argument. That includes, to a degree, the bouncing of posts, replied to old quotes etc. But it is to a degree. Starting an "olive branch" thread that wasn't, bouncing this and spamming every related thread with post after post after post is intensely irritating and an attempt to dominate the conversation with a single agenda.

For all that a mild and polite in thread warning was issued. Nothing more.

Nevertheless, we are still only just over halfway in the season. This thread will look very silly indeed if we somehow manage to get relegated from here (even I think we will not, nevertheless the shithousery being indulged in also comes with a good deal of pre-timing and presumption).

You're just miffed because you're (or were) a Potter Outer :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
You're just miffed because you're (or were) a Potter Outer :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

17 posts on here from [MENTION=38362]vagabond[/MENTION] since he bumped his own thread plus numerous ones on the olive branch one and no doubt other places. Plus he has been spamming the post report button all afternoon.

I'm happy to admit that Potter has turned it round and I'm back "in" and happy to discuss with the likes of you, Icy and El Pres who has resolutely defended him on the Mods whatsapp.

I'm not happy that people treat NSC as their own personal, needy safe space. Simple.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
17 posts on here from [MENTION=38362]vagabond[/MENTION] since he bumped his own thread plus numerous ones on the olive branch one and no doubt other places. Plus he has been spamming the post report button all afternoon.

I'm happy to admit that Potter has turned it round and I'm back "in" and happy to discuss with the likes of you, Icy and El Pres who has resolutely defended him on the Mods whatsapp.

I'm not happy that people treat NSC as their own personal, needy safe space. Simple.

Well his reporting will be 'revenge reporting' I guess....................:)

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

17 posts? Gosh what a crime.

You’re a real hero. How about the threat of physical violence I received? Nah. That’s not a problem. I disagree with Vagabond so that’s fine. Bounce a thread? Omg.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Irritating entourage lol. God forbid football fans actually support the manager!

Nope. That’s a deliberate misrepresentation, as you know. This is all about acting like a leader of a cult and making every discussion possible about the manager. I have no interest in getting involved in your Potter in/Potter out discussion. If you can’t see the difference between campaigning and chatting then there is probably nothing more to say.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
*Longs for the days when you could support your team and manager, without having to remind everyone how great you are*

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Them people that are annoyed need to grow a back bone then and stop being so childish.

Think we need a poll to see what people think.

Irony, surely?
The only reason this thread has been bounced is because the OP was getting annoyed with people who held a different opinion to the one which they held.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Irony, surely?
The only reason this thread has been bounced is because the OP was getting annoyed with people who held a different opinion to the one which they held.

Not at all. You clearly haven’t read the OP. It’s regarding the flack our club took for sacking Hughton and replacing him with Potter.

“Be careful what you wish for”
“You can’t play that sort of football at Brighton”

After beating Spurs and Liverpool on the spin, outplaying the latter, the Champions, at Anfield, this thread is entirely relevant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here