Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BDO Lakeside starts today.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I walked into a pub the other day, and they had a dartboard on the ceiling.

It made me want to throw up.

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
No Co Stompé this year - my favourite Tram driving dartist.

The Count on tomorrow lunchtime will probably be the only match I will tune in to - if I remember.............

No Co Stompé this year - my favourite Tram driving dartist.

The Count on tomorrow lunchtime will probably be the only match I will tune in to - if I remember.............

This is my territory, be gone.

Excellent player.

Unless he melts down again.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Why do they start it after the new year? It is a bit of a joke of a tournament, watch it most years to remind myself I can plat darts after watching the PDC over the Xmas break when I can drink and take the time to enjoy it

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Whilst over at the Ally Pally Gary Anderson sets a world record 132.61 three dart average in the first set of the semi final.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The BDO haven't had a World Championship 9- darter since 1990. The PDC have had at least one every year since 2009, including tonight.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The BDO still throws up good players - Bunting, Norris in recent memory. The problem is the depth isn't there.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Come on Co !! co stompie.jpg

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Complete balls up with the scoring they told Harbour he needed 50 when he actually needed 40.
Harbour needed 76. The announcer called him needing 86, so he went 18s, then went for the bull with the last dart. Neither the player, his opponent, the announcer or the commentator knew what was going on. And all this in a key leg in extra- time. Shambles.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here