Attachments

• uksnowrisk.jpg
    uksnowrisk.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 534

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Snow in March? That will upset the global warmists.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Withdean Wanderer said:
Didn't it snow in April last year?

April 10th, remember having a snowball fight in my back garden in Haywards Heath at 4am:clap2:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Almost no chance here, I am in that sort of lozenge shaped area at the top of the Bristol Channel.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Yorkie said:

No doubt they'll come up with a tax on snow falling on your house by the end of the weekend.

Global warming ? What a load of utter bollocks

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Yorkie said:

Eh?

If Global Warming happens, it will shut down the gulf stream from the Atlantic, and every year we'll have temperatures to match Russia.

The warmth will hang around the waters near America, where it will cause more disasters like that which hit New Orleans, although admittedly that's not directly relevant to your point.

[Please note this post did not contain any opinion on the reality of global warming, just that this snow is really not an argument against it]

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
DTES said:
Eh?

If Global Warming happens, it will shut down the gulf stream from the Atlantic, and every year we'll have temperatures to match Russia.

The warmth will hang around the waters near America, where it will cause more disasters like that which hit New Orleans, although admittedly that's not directly relevant to your point.

[Please note this post did not contain any opinion on the reality of global warming, just that this snow is really not an argument against it]
Sorry but informed comment on global warming is not allowed on NSC. :jester:

PS Don't upset Yorkie.

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
mona said:
Sorry but informed comment on global warming is not allowed on NSC. :jester:

PS Don't upset Yorkie.

It doesn't upset me at all. I accept that some people have different opinions. In fact my opinion seems to differ from the norm but that is ok too, isn't it?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
DTES said:
Eh?

Ps my comment was meant to be a joke.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Yorkie said:
It doesn't upset me at all. I accept that some people have different opinions. In fact my opinion seems to differ from the norm but that is ok too, isn't it?

Are you suggesting that other people shouldn't be of the opinion that you accept other people's opinion?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Les Biehn said:
Are you suggesting that other people shouldn't be of the opinion that you accept other people's opinion?

My opinion is that other people's opinion is ok as long as that opinion is free to accept other's opinions.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
DON'T snow tomorrow:angry:

Its my day off, and I'm spending it working on a farm

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Yorkie said:
My opinion is that other people's opinion is ok as long as that opinion is free to accept other's opinions.

But are you willing to accept that other people's opinion is ok if in your opinion it is acceptable that you opinion is accepted by the people whose opinion accepted your opinion accepts their opinion?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Snow doesn't mean that global warming is not a real threat. We are clearly speeding up the process and something has to be done. I am sure the Arctic still gets snow, but they are losing ice caps at an alarming rate. Far quicker than ever before.

This may be part of the natural cycle, but that doesn't mean we can bin our cans and maintain levels of fossil fule consumption!!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Barrel of Fun said:
Snow doesn't mean that global warming is not a real threat. We are clearly speeding up the process and something has to be done. I am sure the Arctic still gets snow, but they are losing ice caps at an alarming rate. Far quicker than ever before.

This may be part of the natural cycle, but that doesn't mean we can bin our cans and maintain levels of fossil fule consumption!!

Shut up, your pissed.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Barrel of Fun said:
that doesn't mean we can bin our cans and maintain levels of fossil fule consumption!!

We can TOMORROW. I want it pleasantly WARM! :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here