Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC Sports Personality of the year,2015.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I'm going to scoop up the 8s on Murray. He is best price 11/4 to win Wimbledon. I know next to nothing about Tennis but I read that Novak was prioritising the French open this year and Murray is bang in form. With no obvious contender, that's back to lay and cross fingers he wins Wimbledon

Well, that worked well. Murray was a bigger price to win Wimbledon before his semi final against Federer than he was before the tournament started meaning I didn't lay anything off. He is now 12's for SPOTY and my £40 at 8s is as much use as Leon Best on the bench. Moral of the story - Don't bet on things you know nothing about.

That all said, no obvious winner still and with the Athletes all now exposed as higher than kites and sterioded up to the eyeballs, I can't see any Athletic World Champions getting any votes. The only thing left is an egg chaser should England go well or Murray fluking the Davis Cup.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If Ennis is competing and wins gold there's your SPOTY winner, irrespective of tennis, cricket and cycling.

Nobody likes a crower, but I seem to have lost my very own trumpet

:vuvu:

Oh there it is, :lol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
She was still 4/1 when I posted this morning.

That's all gone now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here