Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC: Lopez wants to stay

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Why do we always seem to piss around with contracts?! Is that just me? Should've been done back in January, it was obvious Dave was worth another season at that stage/

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
If Calderon wasn't such an utter dude he would be by my favourite. What a guy.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Why do we always seem to piss around with contracts?! Is that just me? Should've been done back in January, it was obvious Dave was worth another season at that stage/

If Dave was given a new contract now it might demotivate people like Dicker etc when they see they haven't similarly been given new contracts I suppose.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
why have the club not started contracts talks yet?
Because nobody has finished their current 'work'.

Those with clauses know their getting to the table, those without need to be working hard to get one.

The last thing the club needs is disgruntled players or ones feeling under appreciated.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Things I like that Dave buys in Tesco: Exotic cheeses, tiger bread
Things I'm slightly disappointed Dave buys in Tesco: Cans of Carling. For a couple of quid more you could get a decent Spanish lager

I had the great pleasure to sit with Spanish Dave and Bruno on Wednesday night at the sponsors dinner. We got onto talking about beer, wine, booze etc. they both told us they like a beer, I asked them about Harveys, and English Ale, to which Bruno especially said he enjoyed, but weirdly they both said they like English lager and the choice available over Spanish lager. Then again, what we call 'Spanish' beer these days is most likely to be brewed by Carlsberg in a nondescript brewery somewhere up the M1. (And before anyone corrects me, I know San Miguel is really a Philippino beer).

Also, the players are not meant to have a drink 3 days before a game, this includes between a Saturday and Tuesday game.

4-p

Sep 3, 2011
Shoreham
James Virgo?

uploadfromtaptalk1365768075843.jpg

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I had the great pleasure to sit with Spanish Dave and Bruno on Wednesday night at the sponsors dinner. We got onto talking about beer, wine, booze etc. they both told us they like a beer, I asked them about Harveys, and English Ale, to which Bruno especially said he enjoyed, but weirdly they both said they like English lager and the choice available over Spanish lager.

Really, though, Carling? It's not as if a giant Tesco in Hove is lacking in cheap choices. And with Camembert, by the looks of it. Awkward.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here