Based on this, what are your roots?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Errrrm

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Funnily enough, I have just written a poem about this.

I'm trying to write a collection of poems from my schooling.

It is amatis. It may have been 26 years since I learned that, but a rhyme never departs.

Ps I will reply to PM tomorrow.

Try doubling the time span and I dropped it for German.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Σας ευχαριστώ. GoogleTranslate σκέφτεται "δάχτυλα των ποδιών» είναι τα δάχτυλα. Μαλάκας!

Είναι πάντα μαλάκες για σας πολλά δεν είναι; Υποθέτω ότι ευνοούν Η Μέθοδος Πόρτσμουθ αντισύλληψης;

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am a Greek ...bow down barbarians!

Btw, Did you know that everyone who wasn't a Greek at the time of Aristotle etc was termed " barbarian" and the Persians, who were the enemies of most Hellenic peoples were regarded as barbarians with one reason being that they wore trousers, ie effeminate ..if you were a Greek, you wore nothing on your legs , only a toga like covering.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I am a Greek ...bow down barbarians!

Btw, Did you know that everyone who wasn't a Greek at the time of Aristotle etc was termed " barbarian" and the Persians, who were the enemies of most Hellenic peoples were regarded as barbarians with one reason being that they wore trousers, ie effeminate ..if you were a Greek, you wore nothing on your legs , only a toga like covering.

Did you know that naked athletics was banned due to an unfortunate baton grabbing incident in the 4x100?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here