Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Errrrm

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Funnily enough, I have just written a poem about this.

I'm trying to write a collection of poems from my schooling.

It is amatis. It may have been 26 years since I learned that, but a rhyme never departs.

Ps I will reply to PM tomorrow.

Try doubling the time span and I dropped it for German.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Σας ευχαριστώ. GoogleTranslate σκέφτεται "δάχτυλα των ποδιών» είναι τα δάχτυλα. Μαλάκας!

Είναι πάντα μαλάκες για σας πολλά δεν είναι; Υποθέτω ότι ευνοούν Η Μέθοδος Πόρτσμουθ αντισύλληψης;

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am a Greek ...bow down barbarians!

Btw, Did you know that everyone who wasn't a Greek at the time of Aristotle etc was termed " barbarian" and the Persians, who were the enemies of most Hellenic peoples were regarded as barbarians with one reason being that they wore trousers, ie effeminate ..if you were a Greek, you wore nothing on your legs , only a toga like covering.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I am a Greek ...bow down barbarians!

Btw, Did you know that everyone who wasn't a Greek at the time of Aristotle etc was termed " barbarian" and the Persians, who were the enemies of most Hellenic peoples were regarded as barbarians with one reason being that they wore trousers, ie effeminate ..if you were a Greek, you wore nothing on your legs , only a toga like covering.

Did you know that naked athletics was banned due to an unfortunate baton grabbing incident in the 4x100?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports