Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Baseball Season 2015

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Ah man real shame for the twins, was a proper pitchers duel until top of the 8th, and royals punished you on a couple of defensive errors. Sadly Astros won 21-5!!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ah man real shame for the twins, was a proper pitchers duel until top of the 8th, and royals punished you on a couple of defensive errors. Sadly Astros won 21-5!!!

:facepalm:

Went to bed when it was 1-1, had a feeling in me water I'd be waking up to bad news. Ahh well, still looking forward to the next couple of games on TV, I'll include them in my acca.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
:facepalm:

Went to bed when it was 1-1, had a feeling in me water I'd be waking up to bad news. Ahh well, still looking forward to the next couple of games on TV, I'll include them in my acca.

Never mind.... it was still a great season... let's just hope we can keep the team together, improve the bullpen and push on next year.

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Last day of the season, 1st draft pick secured. But we're on 99 losses hope we can avoid the triple figures!!

Al west building to a big climax ,Yankees 1 game ahead of Astros for home field advantage in wild card spot, Astros themselves only 1 game behind Rangers for the division,while the Angels are only 1 game back from the Astros for the last wildcard spot. Basically a Astros win could see them in a extra knockout game with Rangers for the division a loss could see them in a extra knockout match with the Angels for the wildcard spot. Also......

If Astros tie same record with Yankees,Astros will have home advantage due to better head to head.

If pirates and Cubs end up with the same record then Cubs will have home field advantage due to better head to head.

If blue Jays and royals finish on same record blue Jays will have home field advantage.

All game starting around 8-8:30

NFL then climax to the baseball what a perfect Sunday!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Loving the to little to late effort from the Nats. :facepalm:

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Another no-no!! Incredible from scherz!

Meanwhile in Texas..... What the hell happened in the 9th!! Amazing comeback by the Angels!

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Another no-no!! Incredible from scherz!

Meanwhile in Texas..... What the hell happened in the 9th!! Amazing comeback by the Angels!

Watched this at the same time as England's capitulation in the rugby. Not good. Rangers bullpen is shot to pieces, now we need Hammels to go deep tonight, which will move him out of the ace role for whichever post-season game we end up in. All fun and games!

Sorry for the Twins, they gave it a real go.

PG

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Watched this at the same time as England's capitulation in the rugby. Not good. Rangers bullpen is shot to pieces, now we need Hammels to go deep tonight, which will move him out of the ace role for whichever post-season game we end up in. All fun and games!

Sorry for the Twins, they gave it a real go.

PG

Oh man a awful few hours!! Hamels does well in these sorta games just hope your ball pen steps up. Espn has tonight's Rangers game on tele so that's that game covered will flick between the others on my iPad! As a neutral am really excited to see how it all unfolds tonight,first time ever they all start at the same time.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Any Bluejays on here.
Buehrle nightmare

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here