Baroness Thatcher - Dead / RIP

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Question time is for the looney left anyway. The BBC are so far left that if any producers had a puncture in the their right tire then they'd be clueless on how to change it as they only know left.

Mmm how does that explain the hour long Boris Johnson laudation dicumentary, the thatcher tribute QT, and the army recruitment drama the other week, and the reluctance to report on the NHS sell off? The BBC has significantly changed over the past few years since the far right got in.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Mmm how does that explain the hour long Boris Johnson laudation dicumentary, the thatcher tribute QT, and the army recruitment drama the other week, and the reluctance to report on the NHS sell off? The BBC has significantly changed over the past few years since the far right got in.

I detest the coalition government and what they're doing as much as anyone, but they're hardly "far right"

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I plead mitigating circumstances, have you seen some of those posts? I mean, come on!

Like yours claiming the hunger strikes delayed the peace process by ten years ? Then claiming "nah , I'm done " as a get out, because you have absolutely no evidence to back it up or any real knowledge of the situation on the ground at all, it's pure conjecture on your part, of the kind you've been castigating others for all through this thread.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Like yours claiming the hunger strikes delayed the peace process by ten years ? Then claiming "nah , I'm done " as a get out, because you have absolutely no evidence to back it up or any real knowledge of the situation on the ground at all, it's pure conjecture on your part, of the kind you've been castigating others for all through this thread.

Absolute bollocks. Nah get out is because I'm bored of your repitition, you don't know your right, what were you Head of MI5? I had you down as some Guardsman fluffer!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
The left never do, their modus operandi is simply to discredit everyone to the right of them, instead of providing a positive spin on their own beliefs and policies.... same old same old.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland

Prove its pure conjecture, its an opinion, not a claim, I'm allowed that am I not, is that not what you fought for?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The left never do, their modus operandi is simply to discredit everyone to the right of them, instead of providing a positive spin on their own beliefs and policies.... same old same old.

One misses the sense of irony in the written word.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland

Do you honestly, honestly hand on heart beleive what you just posted?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
She seemed to like playing politics with people lives, abroad or at home. I still find her cosying up and chumminess with General Pinochet - a brutal dictator responsible for the slaughter of 3,000+ of his own countrymen for their political beliefs, including the previously elected head of state) - considerably more odious than someone like Ken Livingstone, who according to [MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION] is a traitor for daring to talk to the IRA when Thatcher's government "thought" best not to, and we all watched as daily news bulletins of innocent people on both sides being gunned down in Northern Ireland became a daily fact of life.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
She seemed to like playing politics with people lives, abroad or at home. I still find her cosying up and chumminess with General Pinochet - a brutal dictator responsible for the slaughter of 3,000+ of his own countrymen for their political beliefs, including the previously elected head of state) - considerably more odious than someone like Ken Livingstone, who according to [MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION] is a traitor for daring to talk to the IRA when Thatcher's government "thought" best not to, and we all watched as daily news bulletins of innocent people on both sides being gunned down in Northern Ireland became a daily fact of life.

I don't think he's a traitor for "daring to talk to the IRA " , I think he's a traitor for inviting them over and lauding them as hero's a matter of weeks after the Hyde park bomb ,when we all saw graphic images of bits of men and horse spread all over , I think he is a traitor for stating , when asked if he supported ira terrorism , that "people fighting for their freedom always have my support " , as I've already stated , the good Friday agreement and peace talks were a world away from republican policy at the time, do you STILL disagree with me , even after I've enlightened you as to the facts ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports