Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Baroness Thatcher - Dead / RIP

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Try reading my post again. I did not say only those of voting age at the time could comment. You are talking about the future when discussing your pension so that is a completely different scenario as is the trains. If you don't use them very often your opinion isn't that worthwhile compared to a frequent user.

So to recap
As I said " Anyone who has read/ researched about the Thatcher years would have every right to an opinion and to comment"
. I just don't understand where the vitriol comes from those not affected.

So, parents can be affected but that wouldn't affect their kids? Thatcher's impact was actually so small that it wasn't felt beyond one generation? She wasn't so great and influential after all?

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
There that all went well. A few retards under police protection at the event, and the BBC found some inbread peasants in a rotting old South Yorshire Village having a party on a dung-heap to report on. So clear who won there wasn't it! lol

I wasn't aware it was a competition. Yes there were a few hundred protestors, who in my opinion were WRONG to protest at a funeral. However there were bloody thousands of people up and down the country who did not and will not shed a tear or have any sentimental feelings towards her.

Instead of replying to me why don't you find a forum for ' inbred peasants in a rotting old South Yorkshire village' .....your vile wording..... and tell them who won!!

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Fantastic day! Osborne; never shed a tear or even looked uncomfortable when putting hundreds of thousands out of work, out of home and into poverty, cries when someone he's got hardly any connection with, met a few times and wouldnt even have got a job as tea boy under boos his eyes out at the funeral!

Remarkably similar to a cold hearted bitch who sent other peoples sons to fight a war to enable her to win an election (a soldier died for every two people that lived on the falklands) and never shed a tear, but booed her eyes out on the telly because her thick as pigshit son got lost when he went out for a drive.

Born to rule.

Over twats.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Fantastic day! Osborne; never shed a tear or even looked uncomfortable when putting hundreds of thousands out of work, out of home and into poverty, cries when someone he's got hardly any connection with, met a few times and wouldnt even have got a job as tea boy under boos his eyes out at the funeral!

Remarkably similar to a cold hearted bitch who sent other peoples sons to fight a war to enable her to win an election (a soldier died for every two people that lived on the falklands) and never shed a tear, but booed her eyes out on the telly because her thick as pigshit son got lost when he went out for a drive.

Born to rule.

Over twats.

Why call Tony Blair a cold hearted bitch?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Hilarious post.
From now on all comments and reference to the FA Cup Final in 1983 is limited to those over 16 on 21st May 1983.

My son is distraught! I have thrown away all his books on dinosaurs. I told him i had to do it because someone on the internet told me that no one can know anything about anything unless they were actually there. Still he's learnt a life lesson today.

Can't wait for church on Sunday!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
My son is distraught! I have thrown away all his books on dinosaurs. I told him i had to do it because someone on the internet told me that no one can know anything about anything unless they were actually there. Still he's learnt a life lesson today.

Can't wait for church on Sunday!

Sorry Badfish, but, thats the way it seems to be, unless you have lived it, you can't comment.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
There that all went well. A few retards under police protection at the event, and the BBC found some inbread peasants in a rotting old South Yorshire Village having a party on a dung-heap to report on. So clear who won there wasn't it! lol

If the South Yorkshire village was rotting, whose fault was that. Some have pointed out that Harold Wilson closed more pits than Margaret Thatcher, but he seemed to do more to help the Communities regenerate and thrive in other directions. I believe Norman tebbit has commented at some point that the thatcher government did not do enough to support the communities where they closed pits.

Could this possibly explain why those affected, and their children and their children's children may not be too keen on Conservatives in general and mrs thatcher in particular?You don't have to have been there to experience the consequences.

And when I say "could this possibly explain", I think i really mean that anyone who can't see or accept that must be fairly dense.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
If the South Yorkshire village was rotting, whose fault was that. Some have pointed out that Harold Wilson closed more pits than Margaret Thatcher, but he seemed to do more to help the Communities regenerate and thrive in other directions. I believe Norman tebbit has commented at some point that the thatcher government did not do enough to support the communities where they closed pits.

Could this possibly explain why those affected, and their children and their children's children may not be too keen on Conservatives in general and mrs thatcher in particular?You don't have to have been there to experience the consequences.

And when I say "could this possibly explain", I think i really mean that anyone who can't see or accept that must be fairly dense.

Spot on. A post that accepts and explains the feelings of vast areas of the country to many of thatchers policies. She had some issues to address but thes way she addressed that dispicible and showed no respect towards normal working people. Probably explains why those same normal working children and their descendants are showing no respect towards her now she is dead.

You reap what you sow.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Osborne crying his eyes out like the big Tory weed he is?

Priceless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here