Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Baroness Thatcher - Dead / RIP

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
I paid for sky sports but cancelled the subscription as I got fed up watching so why do I have to pay for a BBC license ? I don't watch nothing to do with the BBC so why should I pay. The BBC should be like ITV at earn their money and not take it for granted that tax payers should pay for left wing drivel.

I'd love to know how you know the BBC is full of "left wing drivel" if you never watch it.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I paid for sky sports but cancelled the subscription as I got fed up watching so why do I have to pay for a BBC license ? I don't watch nothing to do with the BBC so why should I pay. The BBC should be like ITV at earn their money and not take it for granted that tax payers should pay for left wing drivel.

Watch the BBC news and the ITN news - as good as identical. So either ITV is "leftie" as well or you're talking absolute balderdash !

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
62 pages wasted on a traitorous bitch.She sold the country and our national treasures off to foreign owners,our oil revenues she wasted on tax cuts for the rich and dole payments for the unemployed she created.She causes a war that cost British lives,shipping and Billions of pounds by incompetence,war with a nation that Jim Callaghan had seen off with an Icebreaker.And she came within 6 hours of loosing that war too.

Long may she rest in perdition.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Don't sit on the fence chaps, tell us what you really think.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
He was a tosser too. That doesn't help your argument.

Also, perhaps it's time to mention the Belgrano?

and the Hunger strikers, and the support of the Chilean regime that tortured and murdered thousands, and her support of reacist South Africa etc etc etc

Ulloa

Banned
Feb 3, 2013
Watch the BBC news and the ITN news - as good as identical. So either ITV is "leftie" as well or you're talking absolute balderdash !

I don't watch ITV. I don't watch soaps, I don't watch anything on tv, BBC are **** so why should I pay for a TV license. The BBC are the guardian news paper.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
I don't watch ITV. I don't watch soaps, I don't watch anything on tv, BBC are **** so why should I pay for a TV license. The BBC are the guardian news paper.

Are you related to Pork Pie?

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
What about the hunger strikers ?

They didn't need to die.
They were terrorists, they murdered innocents, they derserved to spend the rest of their lives in prison.
However, the deaths could have been avoided with a little flexibilty on some of the more innoucous demands.
The Hunger strikes put peace back in NI by at least a decade.t need not have been that way.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
They didn't need to die.
They were terrorists, they murdered innocents, they derserved to spend the rest of their lives in prison.
However, the deaths could have been avoided with a little flexibilty on some of the more innoucous demands.
The Hunger strikes put peace back in NI by at least a decade.t need not have been that way.
Bollocks , they chose to go on hunger strike ,they were in PRISON for murdering people, what on earth makes you think we should have considered being "flexible" on ANY of their "demands" ?

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Bollocks , they chose to go on hunger strike ,they were in PRISON for murdering people, what on earth makes you think we should have considered being "flexible" on ANY of their "demands" ?

.....to avoid their deaths and help in the peace process (that could of, and should of happened many years before it eventually did).

I'm also not a capital punishment fan, civilised nations don't murder their own citizens.

Ulloa

Banned
Feb 3, 2013
.....to avoid their deaths and help in the peace process (that could of, and should of happened many years before it eventually did).

I'm also not a capital punishment fan, civilised nations don't murder their own citizens.

That's why soft leftie people like you let them out again to kill.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here