Baroness Thatcher - Dead / RIP

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Criticised because he didn't have a crystal ball, maybe? Sounds a bit like criticising someone for not picking the right lottery numbers.

Criticized because he didn't have a crystal ball maybe?:smile:. Clutching at straws that one.
If you read the links you will note that he was advised by the Bank Of England, and many experts that it was wrong to sell. What a plum.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I didn't make any assumptions about them at all. You did. I am as ignorant of facts about them as I suspect you are. The difference is, if I don't know what I'm talking about, I usually keep my gob shut.

Really? huh.
"The difference is, if I don't know what I'm talking about, I usually keep my gob shut." quote:
"How do you know that these people can attend any demonstration, any time and for days on end? How do you know it isn't different people taking turns at different demonstrations? I don't think you know anything about them at all, do you?" quote:

Priceless.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Really? huh.
"The difference is, if I don't know what I'm talking about, I usually keep my gob shut." quote:
"How do you know that these people can attend any demonstration, any time and for days on end? How do you know it isn't different people taking turns at different demonstrations? I don't think you know anything about them at all, do you?" quote:

Priceless.

Jesus this is hard work. I was asking you how YOU KNOW they don't do that. I wasn't saying they do. I've offered no opinion on them at all: I've just asked you to justify the opinions YOU posted, which you still haven't done, have you?

Feb 3, 2013
This , the cupboard was bare so Gordy had to raid the piggy bank

You truly are a complete and utter **** wit aren't you. The Labour party came in into power and the coffers were over spilling, it was like an alcoholic walking into a brewery and told help yourself and have a few drinks but not drink the place dry to put us out of business. That's the problem with Labour, They ruin the country, bring it to it's knees and then leave the dirty work for the tories then the public think they're the nasty party so re-elect Labour and what do they do. Bring the country to it's knees again.

Flex Your Head

Question time is for the looney left anyway. The BBC are so far left that if any producers had a puncture in the their right tire then they'd be clueless on how to change it as they only know left.
Flippin' nora! You've spouted some utter drivel over the past few days whilst attempting to sound like an academic and failing miserably.
If you truly believe what you've posted above, then you're even more batty than I thought. You'll try telling us that the majority of the BBC staff are communists and that famous lefty David Dimbleby invented the Molotov cocktail whilst singing The Red Flag.

And just for the record, you should read this about the Stalinist BBC's chief political editor:

Nick Robinson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"At university he was President of the Oxford University Conservative Association;[4] in 1986, he spent a year as national chairman of the Young Conservatives,[2] and earned the nickname "Blue Robbo", in reference to Derek Robinson, a trade union spokesman who was known as "Red Robbo".[1]"

Now, why not have a nice cup of tea, pop yourself in to bed and stop embarrassing everybody.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Jesus this is hard work. I was asking you how YOU KNOW they don't do that. I wasn't saying they do. I've offered no opinion on them at all: I've just asked you to justify the opinions YOU posted, which you still haven't done, have you?

" justify the opinions YOU posted," quote
I think the third word of your post and my previous posts cover that.
Are you going to keep banging on about it all night.

Feb 3, 2013
Flippin' nora! You've spouted some utter drivel over the past few days whilst attempting to sound like an academic and failing miserably.
If you truly believe what you've posted above, then you're even more batty than I thought. You'll try telling us that the majority of the BBC staff are communists and that famous lefty David Dimbleby invented the Molotov cocktail whilst singing The Red Flag.

And just for the record, you should read this about the Stalinist BBC's chief political editor:

"At university he was President of the Oxford University Conservative Association;[4] in 1986, he spent a year as national chairman of the Young Conservatives,[2] and earned the nickname "Blue Robbo", in reference to Derek Robinson, a trade union spokesman who was known as "Red Robbo".[1]"

Now, why not have a nice cup of tea, pop yourself in to bed and stop embarrassing everybody.

I don't read nothing from the BBC or that 4 eye gibbering robinson. The BBC should lose their license fee as I don't support their leftie views at all.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
You truly are a complete and utter **** wit aren't you. The Labour party came in into power and the coffers were over spilling, it was like an alcoholic walking into a brewery and told help yourself and have a few drinks but not drink the place dry to put us out of business. That's the problem with Labour, They ruin the country, bring it to it's knees and then leave the dirty work for the tories then the public think they're the nasty party so re-elect Labour and what do they do. Bring the country to it's knees again.

100% this, but the everage Sun and Guardian reading voters will believe everything they are told and not decide on the facts for themselves before voting. It is amazing how many young mugs on here who simply do not know what the hell they are talking about are so anti the lady. If they had to live in the filth created by the local government workers strikes, the three day week, cold dark nights of power cuts, teachers going out on strike at the drop of a hat, a car industry that spent more time n strike than making their crappy cars, etc. etc. etc. they would no doubt have a different view of things. Imagine them living in a world with no power for their I-phones, laptops and Play Stations, when they wanted to use them!

Dandyman

In London village.

This to the power of several million.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Having been there through the governments of the late 60's, 70's, 80's etc.....i think this opinion sums it all up quite nicely.
I am no fan of the Tories but in my opinion, it seems that every time they are elected they have to act like a mother......clearing up the mess that the kids made.

Dandyman

In London village.
No, to a few Juvenile delinquents on here including yourself.

I am almost 50. You need to learn how to count.

Dandyman

In London village.
Having been there through the governments of the late 60's, 70's, 80's etc.....i think this opinion sums it all up quite nicely.
I am no fan of the Tories but in my opinion, it seems that every time they are elected they have to act like a mother......clearing up the mess that the kids made.

You are aware that deregulation of banking and credit controls, the destruction of traditional industry, 3 depressions, 15% interest rates, the ERM disaster, the end of rent controls, the death of Council house building, numerous public safety disasters, mass unemployment, urban rioting all happened between 1979 and 1997 ?

Dandyman

In London village.

61 pages and you have yet to make a single intelligent comment. The right-wingers on here who do have brains must be cringing at your every post.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
You are aware that deregulation of banking and credit controls, the destruction of traditional industry, 3 depressions, 15% interest rates, the ERM disaster, the end of rent controls, the death of Council house building, numerous public safety disasters, mass unemployment, urban rioting all happened between 1979 and 1997 ?

Yep, but thanks for reminding me. As i stated, having been through the 60's 70's etc, i am aware. As also stated previously, i have never voted Tory....but they have not messed this country up like Labour in there terms in the 70's, then the 90's and 2000's. Anti English, put this country into massive debt etc etc.
Thatcher had some good points and some bad, but at least she fought Britain's corner, something that no politician has since......oh in my opinion.
2ynqe6h.jpg

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
" justify the opinions YOU posted," quote
I think the third word of your post and my previous posts cover that.
Are you going to keep banging on about it all night.
The third word of my post is "is". I don't see how that helps.

Just tell me how many members of the SWP don't work, and I'll go home happy.

Feb 3, 2013
YOU don't like the BBC, so they shouldn't get any money? What an ego.

I paid for sky sports but cancelled the subscription as I got fed up watching so why do I have to pay for a BBC license ? I don't watch nothing to do with the BBC so why should I pay. The BBC should be like ITV at earn their money and not take it for granted that tax payers should pay for left wing drivel.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
The third word of my post is "is". I don't see how that helps.

Just tell me how many members of the SWP don't work, and I'll go home happy.

Ok, if you must keep on like a dog with a bone, waiting to pounce on my posts, and nitpicking.

" justify the opinions YOU posted," quote:

The THIRD WORD in YOUR reply then, you know the one that i copied and pasted..... but then you knew that didn't you.
Now go and have a cuppa, i won't be posting for about half an hour.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports