Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Baroness Thatcher - Dead / RIP

Dandyman

In London village.
Not according to the effin polls on this effin board.

Odd as it may seem a couple of hundred people on a football discussion board is not the UK, "effin" or otherwise.

Dandyman

In London village.
No, you are in the minority. The only evil cancerous people are the Labour party and more so Blair and Brown.

The majority of the British people never supported her - that is a simple fact.

happygull

Dec 28, 2011
well I have done with this thread, thank you all the contributors who made some interesting points and arguments but people have differing views and that's as it should be, none of what I have read will change my thoughts on the subject but this thread has achieved something ... my list of ignore users has risen from 2 ( palace Nigel's) and now stands at 23 users ... back to the football :albion2:

Feb 3, 2013
Odd as it may seem a couple of hundred people on a football discussion board is not the UK, "effin" or otherwise.

Dunce. Have a look at the wider picture and you'll notice that dear old maggie come top in a national poll as best PM. It's only buffoons like yourself who thinks different and the teeny boppers on here.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
No, you are in the minority. The only evil cancerous people are the Labour party and more so Blair and Brown.

Does your cashpoint card still work? Then get down on yer knees and give thanks to Gordon Brown every day of the rest of your life that he was smart enough to take a lead in saving you, your family and everybody you know in 2008 from the ultimate consequences of turning the City of London over to the spivs and chancers and chorus line of low IQ Essex barrow-boys chanting Greed Is Good.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Dunce. Have a look at the wider picture and you'll notice that dear old maggie come top in a national poll as best PM. It's only buffoons like yourself who thinks different and the teeny boppers on here.

:lolol::rolleyes::facepalm:

Incredibly inaccurate.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Really? lol Amazed how she won 3, yes 3 general elections when the majority never supported her. You really are thick aren't you.

You don't need the majority of the country to vote for you to win an election.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Does your cashpoint card still work? Then get down on yer knees and give thanks to Gordon Brown every day of the rest of your life that he was smart enough to take a lead in saving you, your family and everybody you know in 2008 from the ultimate consequences of turning the City of London over to the spivs and chancers and chorus line of low IQ Essex barrow-boys chanting Greed Is Good.

Rubbish....he was saving it to bung Scotland's way. Brown....yeah he really left the economy in a good state didn't he. :rolleyes:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Out of curiosity what did Mark Thatcher get his knighthood for?
I thought he was involved in an illegal political coup in West Africa.

He isn't a knight.Just inherited the title from Denis. Thatcher craftily arranged a hereditary title for her husband and there hasn't been one since to anyone outside the Royal Family.

Tells me all I need to know about that family.....

Dandyman

In London village.

Dear me, incapable of civilised debate as well as working out that 42% of 61% is 25.6%. Even at the height of her "popularity" the majority of the country never voted for her.

Dandyman

In London village.
Really? lol Amazed how she won 3, yes 3 general elections when the majority never supported her. You really are thick aren't you.

Do you actually understand the maths of UK elections ? In 1983 the Tories got 13,012,316 votes. The two main opposition parties got 8,456,934 votes (Labour) and 7,780,949 votes (SDP-Liberal Alliance), which makes a total of 16,237,883 votes.

Feb 3, 2013
At least he never pissed the North Sea Oil revenue up the wall on dole payments like the bitch did.

He certainly didn't end boom and bust that he used to bang on about week in week out but gave us the biggest bust in living memory. Gormless Gordan spunked billions after billions down the drain.

Labour = Chaos.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
He certainly didn't end boom and bust that he used to bang on about week in week out but gave us the biggest bust in living memory. Gormless Gordan spunked billions after billions down the drain.

Labour = Chaos.

Nothing to do with the global financial crisis that affected the whole world then? Or was Brown responsible for that too?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Nothing to do with the global financial crisis that affected the whole world then? Or was Brown responsible for that too?

Nor were the Conservatives, who are trying to balance the books on the back of Labour's failed efforts.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Nor were the Conservatives, who are trying to balance the books on the back of Labour's failed efforts.

I personally put the blame squarely at both of their doors. They both made decisions that led up to bust and boom economy and eventually led to the bubble bursting. To blame either more than the other is folly IMHO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here