Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Baroness Thatcher - Dead / RIP

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm going to keep my trap shut for the next day or so; I feel I could myself into trouble otherwise.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
RIP

Sad day when one of Britains finest politicians for decades dies.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Re: Baroness Thatcher - RIP

Too young to remember her in office in charge and so would feel a little off critiscising her time as PM.

I know she made some wildly unpopular/bad decisions but a part of me has to admire the drive she must've had to get where she did.

As a side note, I wonder how many of those celebrating her death (sad in itself really) will be doing it out genuine emotion rather than a desire to look a bit edgy with no knowledge of her beyond 'small woman, big hair?'.

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Buy shares in manufacturers of street bunting - it's what she would've wanted.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
For info. Normal NSC rules still apply.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
It is a shame she didn't die a lot sooner.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Re: Baroness Thatcher - RIP

Too young to remember her in office in charge and so would feel a little off critiscising her time as PM.

I know she made some wildly unpopular/bad decisions but a part of me has to admire the drive she must've had to get where she did.

As a side note, I wonder how many of those celebrating her death (sad in itself really) will be doing it out genuine emotion, as opposed to just wanting to look a bit edgy with no knowledge of her beyond 'small woman, big hair?'.

Don't forget the desire to wind up the tories on here. I am feeling this quite strongly so i think i might just go to sleep and hope i can stave off the nightmares of the milk snatcher. :)

Smirko

Aug 19, 2011
Brighton
Smashed the unions
Smashed the argies
Smashed labour.

What more could you ask for.

Put the great back into great Britain!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here