Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnsley vs Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Is there a nice smell of sulphur in the air?

Certainly smelling a bit eggy.
I've given up on the Brighton commentators and moved to the Barnsley pair. It's far more descriptive. I've learnt so far about Brighton's Hungarian goalkeeper, Stuart Pearce being in the stands probably to watch Liam Bridcutt and how unfair the referee has been to the homeside.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Surely Gus must change tactics/players at half time. We have to be going for wins if we want to make the play offs, no goals in over 200 minutes, 2 up front or a more attacking midfield set up. I know this won't happen until 70+ minutes when it's too late though.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I've had the feeling all season that we're not really interested in promotion this year. They always said we must acclimatise and build before making the big push.

Who's the "they" of which you speak?

ps If I'm brutally honest, I've thought for a few months now that we aren't good enough to be going up this season.

Premiership Dream

Nov 16, 2011
Poyet can **** off to Chelsea.............we need someone like Warnock, someone with some grit and determination.............if leeds bin him we'd do well to snap him up

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
This is a MASSIVE game and we have been SHITE so far. Sort it out Poyet.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
This is so depressing again. Again you wonder what Lu Lua has to do to get a game.

Last season all over again.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
its just so shit we should be in the top 2 with our side and yet poyet will winge and moan again about us having a shit budget its all bollocks....with adkins or coppell with these players we would be top or 2nd

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here