Barnsley vs Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
A team that then beat Middlesborough 2-0, wasn't great to watch but a well earned draw, we then mullered Bolton but lost 0-1.

Emphasis being on the nil, you can have 20 shots as in Bolton, or 0 shots as in Bristol. Facts remains we are piss poor in front of goal and have been all season and even if we bang in three tonight, which I doubt. It doesn't change the fact this has been our downfall all season.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Yep, this is the most important game of the season so far. Forget palace, they don't exist until 9-50 this evening. Full throttle or nothing. Time for some fire in their stomachs, steel in their hearts, give everything and fight for their lives.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
i dont care what anyone else says tonight is massive we need 3 points and nothing less is good enough and we need a win to go into the biggest game of the season against the scum crystal palace

dont care a draw is not good enough

win is a must and nothing less is good enough

3 points is a must and nothing less is good enough and i dont care what you say back

i dont want a draw and a win is a must

i dont care if we play crap and still win and 3 points is what i want and anything else is not good enough

we need 3 points and nothing less is good enough

So...What exactly are you saying?

And more importantly.... Do you care?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thanks for the updates. I was getting a little confused there.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Yep, this is the most important game of the season so far. Forget palace, they don't exist until 9-50 this evening. Full throttle or nothing. Time for some fire in their stomachs, steel in their hearts, give everything and fight for their lives.

100% this. You should be in the dressing room bellowing this at the players. Sod palace for now, it's all about beating Barnsley, nothing more nothing less.

Jimmy Grimble

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports