Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnsley vs Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
he's not a glass blower he's an alcoholic ..........0-2 back on track........if we loose i am going to stick a saucepan up my arse and put it on you-tube.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Barnsley, on a cold night in March.....we've no chance whatsoever.

1-0 Barnsley. (we'll be lucky to get the 0)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
he's not a glass blower he's an alcoholic ..........0-2 back on track........if we loose i am going to stick a saucepan up my arse and put it on you-tube.
To be fair, you do that when we win too.

:wink:

Jimmy Grimble

Barnsley, on a cold night in March.....we've no chance whatsoever.

1-0 Barnsley. (we'll be lucky to get the 0)

I'm not sure if you're joking or not, but I also think we'll lose 1-0 :down:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
hmmm, not overly confident for tonights match so predicting an Albion win by a solitary goal to nil.

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Expect a defensive line up. Bridders, Hammond and Crofts. Grind out a 1-0 . Take it to the bank.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Getting anything out of tonight's game will be a decent result if we don't get any injuries or further suspensions.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Wish people would stop going on about the Palace game. Tonight's game is the most important, at this moment in time. Palace becomes more important after tonight. When was the last time we played the bottom placed side, twice in a week. Three points is a must tonight, they are bottom for a reason and if we go up there looking for a point, then god help us all...They have lost eight games at home, if we don't take three points tonight, then we don't deserve to finish top six.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here