Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnsley ticket prices - £30 Adults, £18 Concessions, £7 Juniors

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Barnsley know they're on to a nice little earner if we are still in the top 6.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
£30 + £2 booking fee to watch at the Amex.

Indeed. That is why I have stopped attending games.

I am on a limited income and need to stockpile my cash reserves for my PGCE.

£30 is ridiculous in my humble opinion. I don't feel easy paying that. We've got a fair few players (presumably) earning £300k+...

Acutally, probably more suited to a thread on its own.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Cheers BT, good luck to you too

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Most games are £25 - £30 aren't they? The ones I go to are. Don't see what the big deal is really?!?

If people think £30 is steep then how much are you lot going to moan if we go up? I expect the average will be £40 and games in London more like £50-60.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Doubt there will be more than 2,500, not sure where 6,000 has come from! Last time we had that at an away game in the league was Palace when we last 5-0.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Doubt there will be more than 2,500, not sure where 6,000 has come from! Last time we had that at an away game in the league was Palace when we last 5-0.
We took 3k plus to Rotherham to stay up in this division. In about 2005. There will be more than 2500 if we need a result. :lolol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It all depends on what the game means - a lot of people will make a late decision...

- Play-off spot guaranteed, maybe just shuffling for position: A lot of stay aways, saving the money for the play-offs
- Missing out on the play-offs guaranteed - a lazy 'means nothing' game in the sun: A lot of stay aways, as people kick into Summer no-football mode
- Play-offs still up for grabs with a good result: exodus from Sussex to Yorkshire

In the big scheme of the cost of a day out, £30 instead of £25 is neither here nor there. Demand for football tickets, particularly for away fans, must be relatively inelastic to price.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here