Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnes not taking any more Pens

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
It wasn't the pen that pissed me off, had a feeling he would miss it. It was his inability to score the rebound, with the keeper stranded on the floor and 90% of the goal as wide open as Jordan's legs. It was a total gimme for any striker from four yards. Barnes was shocking today, if he starts on Tuesday night it will beggar belief.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Have had to shift this because of language. You know the rules, and how much we are dependent on Google Adwords for the financing costs of NSC (well over £6,000 a year), so PLEASE keep the swearing to reasonable levels, I am sure you all (with the exception of the likes of pork pie) have a wide enough vocabulary to express your fury without getting us into trouble with our Google Overlords.

Ta

EP

xx

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Have had to shift this because of language. You know the rules, and how much we are dependent on Google Adwords for the financing costs of NSC (well over £6,000 a year), so PLEASE keep the swearing to reasonable levels, I am sure you all (with the exception of the likes of pork pie) have a wide enough vocabulary to express your fury without getting us into trouble with our Google Overlords.

Ta

EP

xx

What a joke! It seems any thread where someone expresses a dissatisfaction about Barnes has ended up in the 'other' forum today.

So 'google adwords' take priority over the view of fans? Maybe do your job as a moderator and moderate the swearing??? Nazi forum!!!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It wasn't the pen that pissed me off, had a feeling he would miss it. It was his inability to score the rebound, with the keeper stranded on the floor and 90% of the goal as wide open as Jordan's legs. It was a total gimme for any striker from four yards. Barnes was shocking today, if he starts on Tuesday night it will beggar belief.

Just rewatched it on ssn. Bogdan was moving back across goal to cover the wide open part of it, so Barnes directed the follow up to the part of the goal bogdan was moving away from. Maybe he overthought it, maybe he should hawated a second more so there was a bit more space and his shot wouldn't catch the fee of bogdan, maybe he should have lifted it, but that's all hindsight. It wasn't as bad as it's been made out.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
What a joke! It seems any thread where someone expresses a dissatisfaction about Barnes has ended up in the 'other' forum today.

So 'google adwords' take priority over the view of fans? Maybe do your job as a moderator and moderate the swearing??? Nazi forum!!!

1: The views of fans are not being prevented from being posted.
2: The threads are not being moved are due to the insults being posted at one another, if you actually bother to check them, the subject matter is irrelevant.
3: Google Adwords does take priority over the inability of posters to abuse each other.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
1: The views of fans are not being prevented from being posted.
2: The threads are not being moved are due to the insults being posted at one another, if you actually bother to check them, the subject matter is irrelevant.

So why not delete the swearing and leave them where they were? You have cleared out every Barnes related thread from the main forum. It's clear you have your own agenda. Pathetic.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
So why not delete the swearing and leave them where they were? You have cleared out every Barnes related thread from the main forum. It's clear you have your own agenda. Pathetic.

And what is that agenda?

If adults can't discuss an issue with using C U N T, dickhead, twat and other language at each other, perhaps they should not be posting in the first place? I have had to ban Palace trolls masquerading as Albion fans, and one of our own racists today, so what exactly is pathetic about that?

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
So what was preventing you from deleting the odd C U N T in a thread rather than moving them all to another forum? You have deleted/moved EVERY thread today that has mentioned Ashley Barnes in the title, that is your agenda.

There was one person (idiot) that called him a C U N T, and instead of deleting his comment you move the whole thread. Play dumb all you like, but you clearly have an agenda when it comes to Barnes.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
So what was preventing you from deleting the odd C U N T in a thread rather than moving them all to another forum? You have deleted/moved EVERY thread today that has mentioned Ashley Barnes in the title, that is your agenda.

There was one person (idiot) that called him a C U N T, and instead of deleting his comment you move the whole thread. Play dumb all you like, but you clearly have an agenda when it comes to Barnes.

1: There are threads about Barnes on the main board
2: Two of the threads about Barnes were started by a Palace fan who has already been banned and has registered under a different name
3: I did originally delete the C U N T comment and left it at that, only to find that other people had quoted the original comment so it was being repeated. I therefore shifted the whole thread.
4: One of the threads about Barnes was fine for about four pages, it then turned into a slanging match between Mr Burns and Lamie Robertson and frankly I could not be arsed deleting and handing out more infractions. And before anyone says anything, me and Monty get on fine, he never slags off the team on the pitch and I salute him for that.
5: What's the problem with threads being on here anyway?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here