Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Barcelona looking for a new manager

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
We are in the last few months of RDZ reign. That’s for sure.

I think this transfer window was an opportunity to demonstrate our intent moving forward. We are in a different position to those needing to comply with fpl. We have made huge amounts and spent very little.

Barca or Liverpool aside all the noises coming from the club point to him leaving at the end of the season.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
We are in the last few months of RDZ reign. That’s for sure.

I think this transfer window was an opportunity to demonstrate our intent moving forward. We are in a different position to those needing to comply with fpl. We have made huge amounts and spent very little.

Barca or Liverpool aside all the noises coming from the club point to him leaving at the end of the season.
Why is it for sure?
What noises are there pointing to him leaving?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
As long as we have TBMBE and PBOBE at the helm, you can guarantee that the succession planning is ongoing and we'll have plans on top of plans for every eventuality.

I'd hate to lose RDZ this summer but we'll survive if so. Yes he'll go to a Barca or Liverpool or City at one point, so I'll just enjoy the ride until the music stops and wait for the next song to start.

UTA

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
As long as we have TBMBE and PBOBE at the helm, you can guarantee that the succession planning is ongoing and we'll have plans on top of plans for every eventuality.

I'd hate to lose RDZ this summer but we'll survive if so. Yes he'll go to a Barca or Liverpool or City at one point, so I'll just enjoy the ride until the music stops and wait for the next song to start.

UTA
Quite so.
I think his likely next destination is Man City to replace Pep but who knows.
We have a succession plan.
De Zerbi’s protege Francesco Farioli is doing very well at Nice. Sure he’d be high on that list.
Let’s just enjoy the ride.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here