Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barber: 20,000 Season-Ticket Renewals for next season

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Surprised that he's giving until Thursday to cancel for DD payers. To me, that sounds like they're worried about losing people at the end of the season if we don't get in the playoffs.

Brilliant business sense if you ask me. Have a poor end of season and people may cancel. If they have already made two payments to the club via DD, they are less inclined to do so. :thumbsup:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I agree with this post but I would like see I local company supplying the hospitality services like Hardings who are big fans of the club. I believe as a local community club we should employee local businesses if the price is right.:banana:

As a businessman with at least two businesses that could provide excellent products & commercially viable services you won't hear me disagreeing with you!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Whilst I agree with the sentiment of your post Tim ( except the Harvey's dishwater part ), I'll never cast aside talk of the gory days and nor shall I ever forget it.

That's what makes what we have just that much sweeter at times.

I agree Rochdale away, queuing for Play Off Final tickets, wet Withdean etc all mean something and all have a place in our hearts but we just need to also enjoy where we are and it seems churlish at times for people, me included too at times, to be moaning about small matters when we have so much to be thankful for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here