Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barack Obama Vs. John McCain

Who would you have as the next PRESIDENT ?

• Barack Obama

Votes: 84 84.8%
  • John McCain

Votes: 15 15.2%

• Total voters

McCain blew it when he signed up that idiot Palin. I reckon they thought when Hilary was out that SP would pick up the female vote. They didn't take into account that she is a complete moron.

He should have picked Condy, and got the right-wing black vote as well. If McCain croaks in office (and by the look of him he may well do), it'll be the hockey-mom-riding-shotgun with her itchy finger on the nuclear trigger.

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
Didn't like Obama at first but he has grown on me and I hope he wins. As has been said on here I see the Palin factor as the most critical. Scares the shit out of me that if McCain dies in the next 4 years (and you wouldn't want to wager too much on him seeing out the next 4 weeks) that the self proclaimed hockey mum gets her finger on the nuclear trigger. Why is religion such a big deal in this? Personally , and perhaps controversially , I think every world leader should be an atheist.
I don't get a vote in any case but as someone who will be impacted by the result it's Obama for me.

Didn't like Obama at first but he has grown on me and I hope he wins. As has been said on here I see the Palin factor as the most critical. Scares the shit out of me that if McCain dies in the next 4 years (and you wouldn't want to wager too much on him seeing out the next 4 weeks) that the self proclaimed hockey mum gets her finger on the nuclear trigger. Why is religion such a big deal in this? Personally , and perhaps controversially , I think every world leader should be an atheist.
I don't get a vote in any case but as someone who will be impacted by the result it's Obama for me.

I think everyone on earth should be an atheist. How many million lives would have been saved over the centuries without this man-made phenomenen?

Stumpy Tim

I read an article about the Evangelical church goers. They ask their priest whether they should vote for McCain despite knowing he'll do a much worse job than Obama... the priest's response was "Presidents policies only last in this lifetime, by voting for a pro-abortion candidate you will be damned". 25% of Americans are evangelical, and 75% vote Republican. Unreal.

I'm hopeful Obama has this wrapped up though. Colin Powell was right - he has the ability to inspire the world. His speech at the Democratic Convention in 2004 was the first proof of that

The Cardinal

Bishop of Withdean
Sep 2, 2008
St Peters
Just as long as we don't get loads of crazed right-wing religous nutjobs seeking exile here after 04 November.

p.s. Mr O, PLEASE stay away from Dallas and any grassy knolls.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
You lot do make me laugh with your pompous declarations on why obama MUST win, do you really think that either of the candidates, their supporters or the american general public give a flying f*** what people anywhere else in the world thinks ?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
who are the 8 muppets who voted mccain? got a thing for palin?

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
You lot do make me laugh with your pompous declarations on why obama MUST win, do you really think that either of the candidates, their supporters or the american general public give a flying f*** what people anywhere else in the world thinks ?

Same as we do not give a flying what you think. No-one anywhere cares what is posted here, about anything. Get over yourself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here