Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*BANNED from NSC for having the WRONG political VIEWS*

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
This is the new NSC Ern, don't you forget that.

communist-symbol.png

That was almost large enough to change the political allegiance of my macbook ???

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Bulls***. I posted something with a far worse allegation in that thread and wasn't picked up on it as the MSM had actually reported it.

The MSM didn't report that they shared a bed.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Which thread and the post number? make it easy for me please.

I was supporting the mods. Why are you picking on me again?

What I posted had been reported in the MSM, What Ernest did hadn't. That was my point.

If you have a problem with me, I'd rather you PM'ed me about it than for the second time be openly hostile on the forum. You're supposed to be a mod, you should act like one.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I was supporting the mods. Why are you picking on me again?

Yep, you were. I think that maybe Hitony may have misinterpreted your post as meaning the opposite of what you did? I shouldn't speak for him, but that's my guess. Or.... Maybe he was just having a laugh?

PM [MENTION=21401]pastafarian[/MENTION] and ask him how you obtain a sense of humour............just in case your missing the point entirely..............I WAS JOKING!!! :) :kiss: xxx

That can't be right - I was told that one of the essential requirements of the Mods job description and person specification was" no sense of humour allowed".

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Have I missed something ? Or did everyone get out the wrong side of bed this morning ?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
So the thread is basically Ernest whinging that he posted something libellous, and now he's upset that he's not as invincible as he thought?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here