Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*BANNED from NSC for having the WRONG political VIEWS*

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Message to Ernest;

Don't let 'em grind you down son.

Just think...Steve Mcqueen, cooler, and a baseball.

Hasty edit;....this is not meant in anyway to offend any moderators or owner of this site.

I agree he has been a 'silly boy' and fully warrants his exclusion.

I on the other hand...(especially as I have infractions still lasting until August 2015) , do not warrant any such exclusion, having been excluded for a total of over two months in the last year.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
but seriously, you made a decision on YOUR site, fearing litigation. You asked people to be sensible and then up pop all the bar room lawyers arguing the toss and Tony flying off the handle at people.

To be honest this is exactly why I took a break of a year from here as it was getting rediculous.

if people dont like this site, then feck off to somewhere else or stop posting on here. Its not the law that people have to post on here.

There's always NSP, with its one thread a day, but you can call CMS a ****

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A legend is missing from NSC, where are we now......

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
My eyes met William Hague's. He hadn't noticed me for ages. I was supposed to be at work an hour ago but William Hague was in town and I wanted to meet him so much it hurt. I sidled up to his table, he was signing his book, William Pitt the Younger, but I couldn't afford a copy. He motioned me over and I blinked suggestively. He looked so handsome in his baseball cap. He asked me if he could see me later and I couldn't refuse. We met later at the Cliftonville, I lost my job for being late and Iain Duncan Smith shagged me up the bottom.

matt

Mar 19, 2007
My eyes met William Hague's. He hadn't noticed me for ages. I was supposed to be at work an hour ago but William Hague was in town and I wanted to meet him so much it hurt. I sidled up to his table, he was signing his book, William Pitt the Younger, but I couldn't afford a copy. He motioned me over and I blinked suggestively. He looked so handsome in his baseball cap. He asked me if he could see me later and I couldn't refuse. We met later at the Cliftonville, I lost my job for being late and Iain Duncan Smith shagged me up the bottom.

Is that a confession?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I haven't been a fan of fragmenting forums in to different topics of discussion but i genuinely believe there is now a case for a sub forum titled "Political Ramblings"!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
nono, ernest

Too late, I'm afraid.

Mod: Vhat is your name, poster?
Random NSC user: Don't tell him Willy
Mod: Ah, I zee it is Villy. Vell, Villy, your name is now in my little black book.

Edit: hmmm Villy vell Villy. We should sign up the Dutch flairmeister now. Perhaps he's a FDM?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here