Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Banned for life.. (Update: post #428)

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Have to say, this has to be a wind up.

Every week I see gestures, and hear words far more offensive than "sheep shagger"

Explaining to my children that as Brighton fans we don't have to take it up the bum, is also getting tedious.

If there is any truth in this, then what a waste of resources, when cctv operators should be finding the twats who abuse staff and cause damage in the south stand

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
RE: Confirmed Identification of racism (Brighton V Liverpool 21/09/11)

Dear Sid,

Following a complaint of racism on said date, you have be positively identified as a participant in this wholly unsavoury and unacceptable behaviour.

We have decided to impose a indefinite exclusion on you.

This means you will not be able to attend any matches at the AMEX Community Stadium, we will not be reviewing this at any stage. No appeals will be considered at any stage in the future. This will also prevent you from purchasing tickets for away games.

We are trying to create a welcoming, family friendly atmosphere here at the AMEX Community Stadium and therefore find such behaviour totally unacceptable hence the exclusion.

Yours Sincerely,

Richard Hebberd

cc: PC Darren Balkham
Chris Baker - Safety Officer.

The amount of f***ing money i spent on this lot ove the years.

Its over, finished.

Spelling mistake. Be instead of Been. Nice try mate you seem to have landed a few big NSC fish mate.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Dear Sid,

Following a complaint of racism on said date, you have be positively identified as a participant in this wholly unsavoury and unacceptable behaviour.

This means you will not be able to attend any matches at the AMEX Community Stadium, we will not be reviewing this at any stage. No appeals will be considered at any stage in the future. This will also prevent you from purchasing tickets for away games.

We are trying to create a welcoming, family friendly atmosphere here at the AMEX Community Stadium and therefore find such behaviour totally unacceptable hence the exclusion.

Yours Sincerely,

Richard Hebberd

Its over, finished.

7/10. let down by some spelling and grammar.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The trouble is , this thread could if Mr Hebbard so wished become a reason to ban him. Overall not a very sensible thread but it did land a few whoppa's.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto

Dear Sid,

Yours Sincerely,

Richard Hebberd

Its over, finished.

???

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If that ban is purely and only in reference to joining in with sheepshagging chants v Liverpool and nothing else, and theres no other "background" (ie being on some kind of warning already), then that truley is abominable by Hebbard.

I'd be going to the press with this and embarrassing the shit out of the club. Seriously.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

Dear Sid,

Yours Sincerely,

Richard Hebberd

Its over, finished.

Haha, bollocks! Good try though.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
It says you cant buy away tickets either, But people could buy them for you as presents no? ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here