Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Ban Stat Brother?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
That is incredible that he is still top. Was a while ago that he died wasn't it? RIP BG!

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
That is incredible that he is still top. Was a while ago that he died wasn't it? RIP BG!
He passed away just before the pandemic. Seemingly being the only NSCer to buy a programme for the Palace game on 29/02/20 which had a tribute to him in, I actually photographed and posted it on here from my Omsung Phine after being forwarded an email from PBOBE giving permission to share matchday programme content as it was BG in my greatest NSC honour.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He passed away just before the pandemic. Seemingly being the only NSCer to buy a programme for the Palace game on 29/02/20 which had a tribute to him in, I actually photographed and posted it on here from my Omsung Phine after being forwarded an email from PBOBE giving permission to share matchday programme content as it was BG in my greatest NSC honour.
Do you still have it? Would be great to see it. He really was a legend and one of a kind. Used to have many tearing their hair out of course (myself included) but that was the charm of him I think.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Not fair to ban Stat Brother. Maybe we could have a legends corner, Stat Brother would of course be excluded from that.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I demand a recount of BG's count I'm sure there's been a mistake.

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
Stat brother unusually quiet when mentioned in despatches. maybe another 70000 quotes from me my make me an incredible poster?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
But, and I say this in trepidation, we need new heroes. Like some sort of Greta Thunberg character, we need metaphorically hi-vis clad characters like @Stat Brother to inspire the next generation of uniquely cantankerous raconteurs.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
But, and I say this in trepidation, we need new heroes. Like some sort of Greta Thunberg character, we need metaphorically hi-vis clad characters like @Stat Brother to inspire the next generation of uniquely cantankerous raconteurs.
People only become heroes when they’ve passed on. There were quite a few who used to moan about BG when he was active on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here