Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Ban Stat Brother?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just came across this - amazing BG is still top. Should we ban those near him to preserve his 1st position?

RIP BG (left backs have been different level since you’ve moved to a better place)

62530929-BFF2-4DA9-99A9-99B42B6A24A2.png

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Nah SB is a legend of this board. How about instead ban everybody else so that he has no one to engage in conversation with and I’m sure his post count would shortly drop.
Looks like a 3 horse race for top spot.

Will there be some kind of event when the first poster passes the milestone @Bozza ?

Maybe a curry night?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Just came across this - amazing BG is still top. Should we ban those near him to preserve his 1st position?

RIP BG (left backs have been different level since you’ve moved to a better place)
BG is clearly influencing the signings of our left backs from the after life. I wonder if he visits potential signings Jacob Marley style and tells them they'll be visited by ghosts of left backs past, present and future.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I do hope JlLloyd Samuel is the Heaven FC left back otherwise Afterlife Stand chat will have an angry punter on its hands.

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
Can't any of you see it! It all makes sense now!!

The spirt of BensGrandad is angry, very angry!

How close is Stat Brother from taking top spot away from him? HE'S VERY CLOSE!!
Could even be by.........................
August 18th, 2023: END OF THE WORLD :eek:

phoenix

May 18, 2009

View attachment 165111
Agreed, but what will he do with he's life. Like a few of us.

Last edited:

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Can't any of you see it! It all makes sense now!!

The spirt of BensGrandad is angry, very angry!

How close is Stat Brother from taking top spot away from him? HE'S VERY CLOSE!!
Could even be by.........................
August 18th, 2023: END OF THE WORLD :eek:
We should posthumously award Ben's Granddad 2 posts to every 1 Stats does and Icy we are watching you !!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Couldn't we create an AI enabled Ben's Grandad to keep his posts coming in? It could learn from previous BG posts and become even better at being BG than BG was. (RIP)
I'm amazed he isn't still posting from the grave personally. If anyone could do it it would be him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here