Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ban Questions

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Les Biehn said:
Hans they are possibly the shittest rhymes to soil a thread ever.

I'm really sorry Les. I don't know what I was thinking. I am going to pay pennance now, by going off and doing some work for about three hours.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
hans kraay fan club said:
I'm really sorry Les. I don't know what I was thinking. I am going to pay pennance now, by going off and doing some work for about three hours.

Good man.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Frank Frank
NSC's latest whipping boy
Frank Frank
they claim his wife is just a toy

Frank Frank
does he deserve all the shit
Frank Frank
not really from where I sit

Ooh ooh my turn..

FRANK, FRANK as mad as you may be,
You've made us laugh with your lunacy.
You've f***ed all our mothers,
And you've paid for your bride,
Were you sexually abused when you were inside?

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
Frank Frank whatever will you do
when your mail order bride fleeces you
once her passport's stamped
with your money she will flee
with the last remaining shred of your dignity

:lolol:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I'm not sure I agree with all the pack hunting of Frank but Lokki's poem is a bit of a master piece in the genre.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Lokki 7 said:
Ooh ooh my turn..

FRANK, FRANK as mad as you may be,
You've made us laugh with your lunacy.
You've f***ed all our mothers,
And you've paid for your bride,
Were you sexually abused when you were inside?
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Frank Frank you'd better call Bangkok
Your mail-order wife is heading for the dock
Customs checked her knickers they thought it was a sock
But when they checked her bits
They found she had a cock

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
dwayne said:
Ginger you're humiliating yourself again, I didn't hack your account and I really couldn't give two fucks about you and your sad little life.

As for birds - having seen pictures of your ugly geeky f***ing mug, I'm fairly confident I've seen more action than your little ginger weener.

Now f*** off and jog on to your little data input job at Lloyds.

There's a good girl

I didn't say you hacked my account, and I didn't suggest you cared about my life. I seem to remember it was your (imaginary) life we were discussing, not mine.

As for ugly, two points;

1. Pot. Kettle. Black. TWAT.

2. I still have a fit as f*ck missus (read the REMF thread if you want other people's opinions on her), and I don't feel the need to announce on NSC every time I'm about to bang her. Its because I have a personality dwayne, not an imaginary persona. Give it a try.

How's the black body building going?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Chesney Christ said:
I didn't say you hacked my account, and I didn't suggest you cared about my life. I seem to remember it was your (imaginary) life we were discussing, not mine.

As for ugly, two points;

2. I still have a fit as f*ck missus (read the REMF thread if you want other people's opinions on her), and I don't feel the need to announce on NSC every time I'm about to bang her. Its because I have a personality dwayne, not an imaginary persona. Give it a try.

Look at his avatar man, he is a golden god.

Can I have a go on your bird please:)

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Chesney Christ said:

As for ugly, two points;

1) I'm a lot better looking than you bitch and I have a lot more going for me and am not wasting my life in Worthing.

I've seen a picture of your bird she's ok....maybe stunning to geeks on NSC...but not that great, I've had better.

and there's no imaginary persona, justa ask people on here who know me, you barking up the wrong tree ginge x

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
dwayne said:
1) I'm a lot better looking than you bitch and I have a lot more going for me and am not wasting my life in Worthing.

I've seen a picture of your bird she's ok....maybe stunning to geeks on NSC...but not that great, I've had better.

and there's no imaginary persona, justa ask people on here who know me, you barking up the wrong tree ginge x

I think all this thread is highlighting is just how many special people there are on NSC.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Brilliant, lets hope this one kicks off an'all.

Oh by the way Dwayne I've seen a picture of you and meet Sam, theres not much in it although he is probably slightly better looking.

Les Biehn said:

Oh by the way Dwayne I've seen a picture of you and meet Sam, theres not much in it although he is probably slightly better looking.

Are you the resident NSC beauty contest judge now? :safeway2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here