Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ball #8

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
But we are Premier League minnows who are unlikely to be in the top flight 'forever'.
While statistically a swift return seems unlikely.

Our atmosphere can be appalling. (as well as nerve jangling 12th mantastic).

Sure we know more than one song - what are we up to now 3, when Bissouma is in the squad?

At no point, in the quote referenced, does the person mention or compare the Albion with Massive.

Take the rosy specs off and see it for what it is.

I think you need to put your specs on and see it for what it really is.

He doesn’t say ‘PL minnows’, he says minnows making out as if we are one of the smallest clubs in the country and the same size as Bournemouth. The post stinks of jealousy.

Like I said, for a team that hasn’t been in the top division for nearly 2 decades and gets smaller crowds than us, I think it’s a bit rich for him to call us minnows. Typical Massive though, but for some reason you’re weirdly going along with it.

I don’t know where you sit, but where I stand is never appalling. He says our atmosphere is the worst. Well, that is clearly untrue. People make out as if every other club has every stand singing for 90 minutes. We have one stand that makes continuous noise and every now and again the rest join in, just like most grounds. Except when our whole stadium join as one it is one of the loudest. I’ve sat in the South Stand and could hear the North Stand singing more than the away fans, and we weren’t even winning.

We have 10’s of songs to sing. Unless you’re in an area where everyone is standing, then you’re unlikely to sing all of them.

He says our stadium is like Lego. ****ing hell man. He’s talking shit.

In terms of demographics, I’d say men in their 40’s is one of our smaller groups nowadays.

He’s wrong in almost everything he’s said, and there’s a reason for that.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think you need to put your specs on and see it for what it really is.

He doesn’t say ‘PL minnows’, he says minnows making out as if we are one of the smallest clubs in the country and the same size as Bournemouth. The post stinks of jealousy.

Like I said, for a team that hasn’t been in the top division for nearly 2 decades and gets smaller crowds than us, I think it’s a bit rich for him to call us minnows. Typical Massive though, but for some reason you’re weirdly going along with it.

I don’t know where you sit, but where I stand is never appalling. He says our atmosphere is the worst. Well, that is clearly untrue. People make out as if every other club has every stand singing for 90 minutes. We have one stand that makes continuous noise and every now and again the rest join in, just like most grounds. Except when our whole stadium join as one it is one of the loudest. I’ve sat in the South Stand and could hear the North Stand singing more than the away fans, and we weren’t even winning.

We have 10’s of songs to sing. Unless you’re in an area where everyone is standing, then you’re unlikely to sing all of them.

He says our stadium is like Lego. ****ing hell man. He’s talking shit.

In terms of demographics, I’d say men in their 40’s is one of our smaller groups nowadays.

He’s wrong in almost everything he’s said, and there’s a reason for that.
Yes Lego stadium was clearly a reach, beyond that we clearly have different interpretations of the person's post.

Everything you have written about atmosphere can, and has been, true on occasions.

But they are few and far between making the prolonged periods of silence, the first half v Leicester being the most recent example, all the more galling.

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
Can’t see why they would be. Away. Long trip. Non-glamour Premier League opponents with at least a reasonable chance of defeat. Plus it’s the FA Cup and nobody really gives a fart until you reach the quarters anymore.

But reading some of their comments, it seems a lot more personal than that. They really have an axe to grind against lill ole Brighton

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Anyone know when ticket info available? £10 a ticket please Albion... Get 5 figures in and don’t open the top tiers unless needed just to wind up the fans on here who feel they have a given right to open a whole stand just for them :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here