Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ball #8

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
is anyone able to put the 1983 FA cup final on their forum,,, it would be fun to see the outrage .. im far too stupid to do it

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
Going to be expensive. Surely for a club the size of Sheffield Wednesday it will be a Band A game like Man City, Liverpool or Chelsea?
no they are the biggest team in the Universe Liverpool are small fry by this standard.. Wednesday are the biggest team in the history of biggest teams

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
So we've drawn the two biggest clubs in the entire world this season at home in different cup competitions.

Asston Villa and Massive Wednesday.

What were the odds on that? :ohmy:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Last time was one of my favourite games in recent years.

Without checking up, I’m guessing that was the 2-1 with 10 men at The Amex, yes? If so, you’re bang on. One of the best evening matches I can remember along with Pocognoli’s mayhem at Loftus Road and the moment I started to think we might just see it through that year.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Definitely....had absolutely everything. Loved Muzza celebrating Stockdale’s double pen save after he’d been sent off.........Knockaert celebrating scoring........two MASSIVE red cards.

Absolutely cracking game. Was a Friday night wasnt it. Loved the Friday night games.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Definitely....had absolutely everything. Loved Muzza celebrating Stockdale’s double pen save after he’d been sent off.........Knockaert celebrating scoring........two MASSIVE red cards.

I think it was the point that I thought promotion would happen.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
no they are the biggest team in the Universe Liverpool are small fry by this standard.. Wednesday are the biggest team in the history of biggest teams

Yes, this match will be in a unique category all of its own. The equivalent of a World Cup final. Might it have to be moved to a bigger ground?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here