Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bagelman

If we created a Bagelman offer exclusive for Albion fans which one would you prefer?

• Straightforward 10% off my bagel please!

Votes: 34 30.4%
  • Bagelman donates 20% of the cost of the bagel to REMF!

Votes: 45 40.2%
  • Nothing off as the bagels are fantastic!

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • I really don't care what you do!

Votes: 32 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Hi Guys,

A little introduction before this poll:

I am a regular and established poster on this site* but, as this is business related, have decided not to mix my personal postings and opinions with a business matter.

*Bozza and a couple of others can verify and he is aware of and has agreed this posting.

Also, to be very clear, this poll is to see if there is any interest in our business, and, if so, we will discuss with Bozza the payment for a sticky or the charity donation as listed. This is a posting designed to increase awareness of Bagelman at Brighton Station and is also designed to increase sales.

So, here goes ....

We guys at Bagelman Brighton Station are looking to increase sales and brand awareness whilst proposing to do a good deed. We would like your opinion on how best you feel we can do this by a traditional NSC poll.

The question is, if we were to create a Bagelman offer, exclusive to Albion fans, which offer would you prefer:

Only moved back down here a few weeks ago, so not been in myself, but a few mates recommended the place for a quick lunch.

Can I ask (as it's one thing that is massively lacking at Brighton station IMO, for the times where I've travelled up north with minimal connection time) - do you do any form of meal deal/lunch deal? Why? Because I usually use M&S at the station, who don't, and ends up costing me about £5.00 for a basic Sandwich, crisps, drink, and even WH Smith is about £4.00 odd. I'd much rather pay £4-5 for something made on the spot.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
'tis true!

I was in the pub with some people who work for Bagelman a few months ago. They said they prefer to employ women as employees who deal directly with customers. Is this true?

Also heard another story which is not repeatable here!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I can't eat bagels, they give me the shits.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I once saw Nick Cave and Tommy Elphick in the Hove branch. If it's good enough for them.....

I once saw Nick Cave in Westow's soft play. He DID NOT take off his pointy black leather shoes on the slides and yelled "Come on Archie!" to his son as they careered down. He then retired to a chair and read The Observer. Not as tall as I thought he'd be. That's my only Westow's story.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here