Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bagelman

If we created a Bagelman offer exclusive for Albion fans which one would you prefer?

• Straightforward 10% off my bagel please!

Votes: 34 30.4%
  • Bagelman donates 20% of the cost of the bagel to REMF!

Votes: 45 40.2%
  • Nothing off as the bagels are fantastic!

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • I really don't care what you do!

Votes: 32 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
A bit sexist! Why can't WOMAN make BAGLES too?

They do, we have a great team of men & women, all of which make great bagels!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
We have four bagel bars in Brighton & Hove, The Station, Bond St, Ship St & Church Road in Hove. We bake bagels fresh daily and make specifically to order, just the way you like them!

I like them like Tim Horton's Toasted Jalapeno bagels, with cream cheese. Can you do me one of them?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Love the Bagelman shop in Hove. Didn't know there was one at Brighton Station! Suppose that is the reason for the OP to start a thread.

So where is it?

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?306675-**-BHA-v-Birmingham-**-Score-Predictor

Hi,

PS I voted for the donation to REMF

We're in the old British Transport Police Office, next to The Cyclist Pub to the right of the entry gates as you enter the front of the station. Pop in a say hello. We just want to get a match day offer going and raise a few quid in the meantime, all a bit of fun.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
What about BAGELGIRL and BAGELBOY and other members of the extended BAGLE family?

Indeed, we could also consider a BEAGLE BAGEL, not to eat you understand!

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
We're in the old British Transport Police Office, next to The Cyclist Pub to the right of the entry gates as you enter the front of the station. Pop in a say hello. We just want to get a match day offer going and raise a few quid in the meantime, all a bit of fun.

Spectacularly avoiding the simplest of questions.

You've posted a thread on here asking BHA supporters how you can persuade us to part with our cash for your product, in form of an 'offer' exclusive to us.

We soon find out that you already offer 'offers' on match-days, presumably to increase sales due to the hordes of hungry Albion supporters on the way to the trains.

What are your current offers?
How will your 'new offers' be better than your current ones?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
So you can presumably afford to pay for an NSC ad then, rather than a free plug?

You are 100% right which is why I've already discussed, shown and agreed this with Bozza and am also hoping this will lead to a very nice donation to REMF.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Spectacularly avoiding the simplest of questions.

You've posted a thread on here asking BHA supporters how you can persuade us to part with our cash for your product, in form of an 'offer' exclusive to us.

We soon find out that you already offer 'offers' on match-days, presumably to increase sales due to the hordes of hungry Albion supporters on the way to the trains.

What are your current offers?
How will your 'new offers' be better than your current ones?

The "offers" we currently have are the normal Bagelman specials, i.e. a deal on a particular bagel of the day, as is a tradition in most bagel bars. When we gather your feedback we will create an offer just for match days and Albion fans.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
You are 100% right which is why I've already discussed, shown and agreed this with Bozza and am also hoping this will lead to a very nice donation to REMF.

Apologies, I had no way of knowing this. Would be grand if you could chip in to next Tuesday's most worthwhile of causes. Cheers in advance :thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Will keep bouncing til mods do the bleedin' obvious and shut this free plug down (or Bagelmen do the decent thing and pledge a bit of money to Tuesday's beamback cause)

You feel that he shouldn't get his 'free plug' rather than a paid sticky, at the top of the page, so you are going to PROTEST, by 'keep bouncing' his thread, to umm, the top of the page!

Great logic :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here