Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Back in Garth's good books

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
The man is a f***ing clown.
It's a mystery to me how he manages to keep stealing a living from the BBC.
Are you aware of the organisation that is the BBC?

But yes I agree, he’s stealing a living and probably earning a yearly wage from this stupid column, it’s the same every time he includes one of our player, he had a great game…. <Insert waffle here about how poor the opposition was>

I’d be willing to bet good money he doesn’t actually even watch games, just highlights of goals, hence why 99% of his picks just happen to be players who scored.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Always a minimum of 7 players from the so called top 6.

Crooks is pretty useless.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Garth was a pretty decent player back in the day, a crap OTT and rambling presenter that was binned a long time ago and now an irrelevant small time journalistic side show.

Who cares what he thinks.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Girth Crooked thread is a lot like the MOTD threads. I open it in the vain hope that they will contain some measure of our footballing genius.

But ever am I disappointed that the fat tw@t and jug eared prat give us due acknowledgement rather than how crap the other team are.

But still, I live in hope.

Or fantasyland.
Like wise the 10 Talking Points bit in the Guardian after every weekend.
The whole bit this week about Moyes.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
A034AC55-7146-4F9A-B747-7A7553FD705F.jpeg

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Is this the time to ask whether there's any chance of Garth Crooks withdrawing from BBC Sport on a permanent basis?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I’m surprised he’s not offered up his services to MOTD for as long as he’s needed 🙈
He’s clearly busy with a long standing reoccurring engagement on Saturday between 3 and 5pm to justify not watching games but who knows, maybe be free in the evening

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here