Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away Turnstiles Saturday early opening

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
You stalking me ?
If you must know, it's just a little thing between me and the good Dr, keep your nose out PRAT

Evening Palace. What's the nearest train station to the ground. I've always used norwood junction but got my old man with me and can't walk very far.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Evening Palace. What's the nearest train station to the ground. I've always used norwood junction but got my old man with me and can't walk very far.

Selhurst is slightly nearer, but you've got to walk uphill.
Norwood Junction would be the better option, plus it's the most direct route to your seats.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
well I was in a position to answer, I should have kept out as you wern't asking me! i've never been there myself, always been to NJ but when I commuted you can see The Holmsdale Shack and a couple of headlights attached to some Meccano just up the hill.

No no. Glad you answered and thanks. Id have probably waited an entire lifetime for Mr summer to reply and calling you Palace then Im truly sorry if I've offended you, done it for a laugh.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Anyone taking their kids to Selhurst Park ought to be arrested on suspicion of Child Neglect! The very thought of subjecting my two young lads to that pus oozing necropoliptic seeping arsehole of a stadium makes me feel physically nauseous. I will be decontaminating myself with a power shower on full blast and plenty of coal tar soap on Saturday Evening followed by a period of self imposed quarantine all day Sunday in case I have become infected with some form of South London Ebola virus.

This made me chuckle

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Selhurst is slightly nearer, but you've got to walk uphill.
Norwood Junction would be the better option, plus it's the most direct route to your seats.

Thanks. We'll get a taxi then as it'll solve all the problems.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I meeting a couple of your lot near EC lunchtime, you about?

I'm drinking in Selhurst in the aforementioned place, it's Palace only in there on Saturday,but if you and your lad fancy joining us, I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here