[Albion] Away to Man Utd now scheduled

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm not working - college 1/2 term for Jnr.
Unable to get Watford tickets.

This could be a cheeky little trip up to North Horsham for the Stat's.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
No queue, lots of tickets and secured.

Now just have to ensure my wife has my breakfast ready for when I get home from the game.

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Hadn’t realised that, I’ll check my bank account. I bought tickets and was waiting for the rearranged date / time, but suspected we would be able to go midweek, which we can’t. For some reason I was thinking we’d use the same ticket for the rearranged date or have to send them back for a refund.
Normally we would use the same tickets, but I think the club predicted that the fixture would be re-arranged at short notice - and got that right. So they would not have had time to wait to see what tickets would be returned and then re-sell those. Plus the fact that there were always going to be fairly high number of returns because of it having to be a midweek game.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
A trip to the Theatre of Dreams will always be a popular away day, despite the inconvenience of midweek I still expect a healthy and oversubscribed travelling audience, and this time we go with genuine hope of a famous victory.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Points allocation has changed from 5 to 10 for this game - realistically it should be 20 points for the 400 or so we end up taking.

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
How many have we sold ?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

When I went on just after 9 today, there were a lot of seats already blanked out that would not have been sold already due to their location, e.g whole rows near the front (for players' comps?) and on the end of every row in Block 230. Then there were 1101 seats available, now there are 609 left. So 492 sold so far, plus whatever was done in the first few minutes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports