Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away shirts...explosion in a paint factory

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Seriously if you are wearing a kit as an adult take a good hard look at yourself.

Why? I don't wear football shirts because I don't like them, but friends of mine do. Who are you to impose some arbitrary rule about what people can wear?

Lot's of people wear replica shirts. You are not better than them.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
I haven't worn an away shirt in bed and stuck to the programme since they stopped publishing pictures of Gully's Girls.

CL45kfuWwAAtVBa.jpg

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
On Friday night amongst people wearing various home shirts of the last 10 years I saw a large proportion of people wearing the following Albion away shirts:

- fluorescent yellow
- pinky red
- black and red stripes
- black and green stripes
- yellow with black trimming
- orange and black

And there were probably more that I've forgotten.

Frankly this looks shambolic; the crowd resembled an explosion in a paint factory. Wear your old away shirts in bed and stick with the programme.

Worse than any of those is the ultra fat ba*tard* in any of them, there was one guy in the North Stand who had his belly flopping yes flopping by a good 9inches below his blue and white stripy replica shirt.....

An embarrassment to the club, and please don't make yourself look even worse with not one but two pizza boxes for yourself.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Worse than any of those is the ultra fat ba*tard* in any of them, there was one guy in the North Stand who had his belly flopping yes flopping by a good 9inches below his blue and white stripy replica shirt.....

An embarrassment to the club, and please don't make yourself look even worse with not one but two pizza boxes for yourself.

I saw him getting off the train on Friday night, trying to pull the shirt down to cover his belly. This was like we'd released another version of the Palookaville shirt. I'm not the perfect weight but I'd be embarrassed to go out looking like that.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I saw him getting off the train on Friday night, trying to pull the shirt down to cover his belly. This was like we'd released another version of the Palookaville shirt. I'm not the perfect weight but I'd be embarrassed to go out looking like that.

You would like to think a relative or carer would stop you, as you are about to leave and say "hey..... you may wanna just have a quick look in the mirror before you go out like that"

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
If there was a comp for "the scruffiest fans" then we'd come top by a country mile....Maybe having these middle aged scruff pots wearing replica shirts isn't a bad thing going by the embarrassingly unwashed tramps we have as fans...shocking.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The yellow away shirts make it look as though we've got ten times as many stewards as usual.

With the combination of the current (luminous yellow) away shirt and last season's third (luminous orange) shirt, it was a struggle to see the linesman's flag in front of the East Stand on Friday night :D

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010

And a bottle of full fat coke. I thought why not make a bit of effort and go with the diet coke.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
The real bad guys here are not the fans for wearing this multitude of colours, its the bloody club for selecting a different away colour every time. I'd much rather we stuck to Blue & White stripes (home) & yellow or white as our away kit and just change the design of it every two years (like many solid 'proper' clubs do) instead of making our stands look full of children's TV presenters or Bucks Fizz fans

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here