Votes: 113 34.1%
  • Option D

Votes: 146 44.1%
  • Option E (please detail)

Votes: 4 1.2%

• Total voters

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
D thanks. Enjoy the variety & banter even if some of it is trolling. Keeps NSC rich & the punters coming back

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
is it 46 ? fuk me. dont time fly when ur top of the league lol. only joking, still 50/50 that we will cock it up. though the point of forums is for football fans to share opinion and at the same time av a bit of friendly banter. but for me to come on here giving it billy big bollox i would have to be retarded. in my opinion, this forum is firstly for brighton fans, end of. though there should be no problem with other fans coming on here as long as there respectful and and can take a bit of stick for not being a brighton fan.:thumbsup:

47 now. I have all of them framed on my wall with a little picture of you taken with my extra long telephoto lense of destiny. :D

Quite agree with your post there. Doesn't matter to me who you support we just need to ban the worthless twats of any and every persuasion.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Wouldn't expect anything else from you. You're so far left you'd have Abu Qatada living in no10 rather than him departed. You are living with the fairy's mate, old age I suppose.

You should join us on the left it is beautiful and groovy man. Just leave your hate and anger on the right with the knuckle draggers. :D:cool:

inthebowls

portslade bluebird
Aug 14, 2011
47 now. I have all of them framed on my wall with a little picture of you taken with my extra long telephoto lense of destiny. :D

Quite agree with your post there. Doesn't matter to me who you support we just need to ban the worthless twats of any and every persuasion.

cheers fella, av got family and friends that are brighton season tik holders. and when i go and av a pint in my local i av a friendly beer with some top brighton lads. though the cocks you get on forums can make you think " whats the point ". :thumbsup:

Dec 29, 2011
A first and final warning seems fair. Away fans are good to have a second opinion, but some are just so annoying. Red 'n' Blue springs to mind as someone who makes good posts.

Also, the poll makes it seem the majority want no away end due to the way you've set it out, however over 60% voted for an away end of some form

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
D for me. There are as many poor NSC posters as there away posters. The beauty of the forum is that there are posters with a diametrically opposed view to your own and you can have great debates but unfortunately there are some that just spout vitriol and childish rantings. Option D should work fine so long as the mods dish out the bans as and when necessary. Start introducing separate areas for away fans then you might as well have separate areas for dumb transfer rumours, politics, other teams, the match itself, GP, MT, CO, each player, concessions, safe standing et al.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
D for me. There are as many poor NSC posters as there away posters. The beauty of the forum is that there are posters with a diametrically opposed view to your own and you can have great debates but unfortunately there are some that just spout vitriol and childish rantings. Option D should work fine so long as the mods dish out the bans as and when necessary. Start introducing separate areas for away fans then you might as well have separate areas for dumb transfer rumours, politics, other teams, the match itself, GP, MT, CO, each player, concessions, safe standing et al.

I could not agree more :thumbsup:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
What a liberal bunch the powers on here are. Anyway I voted E.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Wouldn't expect anything else from you. You're so far left you'd have Abu Qatada living in no10 rather than him departed. You are living with the fairy's mate, old age I suppose.

Are you for real? Are you going to pick on and insult the other 40 people that voted D?

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Eh? How would you know who they are?

Well, about 10 people at least on this thread have openly stated they voted D, but thats not really the point I was trying to make. I was wondering why you were being such a rude prick to LB and whether or not you planned to do the same to everyone else who voted the same?

Do try and keep up!

Feb 3, 2013
Well, about 10 people at least on this thread have openly stated they voted D, but thats not really the point I was trying to make. I was wondering why you were being such a rude prick to LB and whether or not you planned to do the same to everyone else who voted the same?

Do try and keep up!

To be honest I haven't read all the posts so if I've offended LB then I apologize.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
surely this is clear cut

vote A B C if you like flower arranging,are a little sensitive and feel the internet makes you upset sometimes

vote D (for Democracy) if you are normal

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Think i would like to change my vote to D. I like the forum as it is. Possible need a little more transparancy in the moderating decisions so people know where thee line is.

Obviously trolls who are here just to troll should be banned and/or beheaded.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
surely this is clear cut

vote A B C if you like flower arranging,are a little sensitive and feel the internet makes you upset sometimes

vote D (for Democracy) if you are normal

Or perhaps vote for something other than D if you feel NSC has been a great forum in the past, but has gone significantly downhill in the last year, because of the 'input' of perhaps 2 or 3 palace trolls - who you can't ignore because their posts appear in quotes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here