Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away at Stoke

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Stoke are doing okay. Very few people like their style,but it works well for them. We'll give them a game ,and does anybody really believe this bogey team nonsense ? They've beaten us because on the day they were better than us,but that was on that day. We have a good team and perhaps our play will surprise them.

Will I go ?

Depends if the tickets get cheap enough on here !

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Could we have got a worse draw simple Answer NO the only good thing is that they are not good enough to put out a 2nd string side a la Man United etc so they will all be first team players. If we took as manyu to Stoke as we did yesterday we would have the majority of the crowd:lol:

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
Agree with seagull_special. A trip to Mu or Chelsea would of been a major distraction for our players. At least we can concentrate on the league,without players losing focus etc. Could nick a draw,perhaps?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
even worse, that total mong Davesviews and his shitty little schoolboy pals are from there and we will doubtless have to suffer three weeks of them being on here every day!

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
Better start practising defending against set pieces.
Maybe play three centrebacks Al-Abd Elphick and Greer????

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Been before, not particularly excited by this. Wanted an easy tie - Orient for example and then in the quarter finals. Or a glamour tie against a top team.

Stoke, Wigan/Bolton, West Ham were the ties I was dreading!

SEAGULLS TILL I DIE

Jan 6, 2008
One of the worst teams we could of played, boring all around. We will probably dominate but loose to stokes one minded long ball football and massive players.
still going to go though.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
even worse, that total mong Davesviews and his shitty little schoolboy pals are from there and we will doubtless have to suffer three weeks of them being on here every day!

...not if they get banned as soon as they raise their heads above the parapet!

MozzaaSCFC

The Stokie
Mar 2, 2010
Stoke-on-Trent
Looking forward to this game; been impressed with you guys this season and will give us a good game; also glad my predicition at the start of the season of you getting promoted looks to be happening (touch wood), gorgeous ground your going move into looks a good future for you guys; but I think some comments in this thread are quite pathetic (hoofball etc) might not be Brazil but we dont plan to be we're direct yes but we play it aswell...good balanced mix you'll see (although by looks of it alot of you wont!) when you play us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here