Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away at Stoke

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Best possible draw, players won't be distracted by a dream tie so can concentrate on the important stuff. Bloody hard game though - Poyet won't risk first team against the brutes of Stoke( too much risk of injuries)

tube train

Sep 10, 2009
crap ground, crap town and crap team.. couldnt have had a worse draw. said to a mate we would get stoke i would have taken any other team from that draw

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Be good to test us as a team I think. I'll probably only go if its on the Sunday

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I bet Andy Naylor is loving it. It's not the worse draw.

Watford4ever

Jan 9, 2011
Contrast in styles then!

Never know..they don't play the strongest side but then whoever does is usually about 6ft 4...

Good luck and nice draw for your neighbours.

Phoenix Arrow

Mitoma Enthusiast
Aug 18, 2009
Sverige
Tut. Looks like we're getting underestimated shock horror. That and a chorus of does your boyfriend know your here. I don't mind the gay thing but it would be nice if they could come up with some original ones, you know? The way every team sings it like they're the first team to have ever done it.

Really hope we beat them. On our day, we certainly have the ability. Hope we show up and don't make fools of ourselves against a top flight club.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Coldest spot on Earth.... neanderthal team = injuries.. always lose... the only plus side is the immense sense of relief you get when you drive away from the place.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Awful draw, if you haven't seen us lose at Stoke before why would you want to start now?

:down:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
crap ground, crap town and crap team.. couldnt have had a worse draw. said to a mate we would get stoke i would have taken any other team from that draw

This.
Can't we just let Stoke have a walkover by not turning up so we can concentrate on the League.

arismendi's-stereo

Mar 8, 2010
London
"crap ground, crap town and crap team.. couldnt have had a worse draw. said to a mate we would get stoke i would have taken any other team from that draw"

Don't be so hard on yourselves.....Brighton can be quite nice in the sunshine. I agree with the rest though....

tube train

Sep 10, 2009
they seem delighted with the draw.. maybe we should post this thread on there website to see what we think of stoke away

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Can't imagine anything worse than playing Hoofball United on a cold, windy February afternoon in a half-filled stadium with the likes of Shawcross and Huth crunching into Muzza and Barnes every time they get near the ball. Forget the result, just want to come away from there without any career-threatening injuries.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Am i the only one pleased with this? I was fully expecting a trip to Orient or Wednesday, or a home tie against Burnley. I know its not Chelsea or Arsenal, but its a new ground for me, reasonable distance, and has the makings of a great away day

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here