Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Authentic Italian Restaurant in B & H

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I’m struggling to find one team, need a recommendation, no chains, not Donatello etc and definitely not the endless supply of Persian run attempts, a proper Italian in the B & H area, any ideas or suggestions?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Shoreham is the same. SOuless. No recommendations I'm afraid.

I cook better Italian myself.

Fiorre di latte in Worthing is mostly Pizza, but at least it's actually Italian, and very good.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
It’s not in B&H, but La Galleria in Shoreham comes close if you don’t mind travelling out a bit. Few pints in the Duke of Wellington first then 5 minute walk to LG.
You've not eaten Italian food before have you? Although after a skinful in the Duke you could be excused 😂

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It’s not in B&H, but La Galleria in Shoreham comes close if you don’t mind travelling out a bit. Few pints in the Duke of Wellington first then 5 minute walk to LG.
Good shout, this was going to be my recommendation.

I'm not a massive fan of Italian tbh, pasta and pizza rather bores me. But the Filetto de Rossini there is to DIE for.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I asked the same question recently of a retired Italian restauranteur in the city.

He rated Casalingo but said the service has fallen away. Number one choice is Semola in Hove (Church Road between First and Second Avenues).

We liked it there, you pay for what you get, it’s pricier than the stag/hen do Italian restaurants.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I asked the same question recently of a retired Italian restauranteur in the city.

He rated Casalingo but said the service has fallen away. Number one choice is Semola in Hove (Church Road between First and Second Avenues).

We liked it there, you pay for what you get, it’s pricier than the stag/hen do Italian restaurants.
I find that reassuring, thank you

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Italian chefs & owners.

Carbonara

May 24, 2023
Authentic as in owners,chefs and staff all Italian plus alot of the customers Italian too? I'll have some of that.

For mainly pizza try Nanninella in Preston Street.Authentic Italian / Neopolitan.
You can see just by their Trip Advisor rating this is a place not to be missed.
Wear a Napoli top and you will get great service.

Also VIP near Revenge Club mainly for Pizza.
Fatto a Mano for Pizza.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It’s already been mentioned but I am a big fan of Cin Cin.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here