Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Aussie Open (Tennis)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Djokovic got a real fight on his hands v 18 year old Croatian Dino Prizmic. Won't issue any spoilers, but worth a watch. Crowd's a bit feisty as you might expect, much passionate flag waving

*edit* live on Eurosport and Discovery +

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
The scheduling is ridiculous though, whichever way round two singles matches(including one with potential for 5 sets) are played. It’s not good for the players or the fans. TV rules the world - again!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
If you're quick you can still get (on bet365) first round odds of 11/4 for Shelby Rogers to beat Emma Radacanu - who is currently 2/7 but who has had an absolute car crash by way of preparation

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Despite much encouragement from others I’ve never really got into online betting - and Shelby Rogers sounds too much like an American country music star anyway!
I’m glad someone else follows the tennis by the way - we can continue our conversation for the next couple of weeks😊

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Despite much encouragement from others I’ve never really got into online betting - and Shelby Rogers sounds too much like an American country music star anyway!
I’m glad someone else follows the tennis by the way - we can continue our conversation for the next couple of weeks😊
Shelby Rogers :thumbsup:

Lurleen_Lumpkin_Tapped_Out.png

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district

He did well to come back, but he looks done now.

A pity he didn't manage to get one of those multiple Australian Open finals over the line. That said, his opponents were arguably the best tennis players of all time. Murray can be proud of his achievements. Three Grand Slams, an ATP Finals trophy, two Olympic singles golds and a doubles silver medal. A cap doffed.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He did well to come back, but he looks done now.

A pity he didn't manage to get one of those multiple Australian Open finals over the line. That said, his opponents were arguably the best tennis players of all time. Murray can be proud of his achievements. Three Grand Slams, an ATP Finals trophy, two Olympic singles golds and a doubles silver medal. A cap doffed.
Very much this. Time to quit now as his glittering career is finally done.

Such a shame the likes of Murray, Wawrinka and Del Potro weren't a decade older, because they'd have made the Sampras and Agassi era far more interesting IMO. Instead, they are 3 great tennis players who were marginalised because of the presence of arguably 3 of the best male players of all time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here