Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Audley Harrison Battered Again

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I heard Audley is making his acting debut soon. He's staring in the sequel to the movie "Gone in 60 seconds".

It's called "Gone in 77 seconds"

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
That leaves Tyson Fury to carry the torch as the best pound for pound fighter in the UK. Talking of prospects what has happened to Chris Eubank Jnr ?

Got to be Andrew Flintoff for me.

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
Jamie McDonnell & George Groves should both be ahead of Fury and arguably Frampton also.

I agree. To me the heavyweights cherry pick their opponents, would like to see Fury box David Haye but recent reports suggest that he has bottled fighting Haye just like he did with Price, saying he wants to go a different route (how convenient).

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
A spokesman for Mayweather talking about a potential Khan matchup in the UK in an outdoor stadium sometime next year, would be a great spectacle and would fill a 50,000 stadium in my opinion.

Mayweather vs Kahn is a total mismatch in my opinion. I'm not surprised Floyd wants it though, another easy win and massive payday to boot. I'd much rather see Mayweather fight Kel Brook here, but sadly the money wouldn't be as much as the Kahn fight, so it's inevitable really. Shit state of affairs when boxers can literally talk their way into big matches without having to put in the leg work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here