Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Attire for 1901 area at stadium.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Don’t forget to talk lots of BS about how successful you are and blag about you not missing a match since 1960 (except when you had other things to do). Oh, and pretend to know who Guy Butters is.

Enjoy

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Make sure you have a collar on your shirt, don’t wear shorts or flip flops. Anything else is fine

Enjoy, the views are fabulous.

Funnily enough I know someone that got in wearing shorts and flip flops. He said he had an in grown toe nail. Did the job :)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Hawaiian shirt, you say...?

EPL-Brighton-Hove-Albion-Floral-Hawaiian-Shirts-and-Shorts1-1.jpg

:lolol:

I cant decide if this is truly awful or utterly brilliant.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I forgot one early season game, as did the old duffer checking the tickets, nearly got tarred and feathered when I got in the East Lounge.

As for a Hawaiian shirt, go for it 👍

I think I'm most annoyed by it as I only ever got to 1901 for the first games of the season, and be hugely uncomfortable in the heat in trousers and then never get to sit in the warm 1901 club over the winter

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Don’t forget to talk lots of BS about how successful you are and blag about you not missing a match since 1960 (except when you had other things to do). Oh, and pretend to know who Guy Butters is.

Enjoy

First rule of 1901 Club is tell everyone you're in the 1901 Club. Second rule of 1901 Club is tell everyone you're in the 1901 Club. This and a collar is all you need to know.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
I don't know if they were more lenient as it was a friendly, but there were quite a few pairs of shorts in the East Lounge against Espanyol.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
First rule of 1901 Club is tell everyone you're in the 1901 Club. Second rule of 1901 Club is tell everyone you're in the 1901 Club. This and a collar is all you need to know.

And don’t forget to have your lanyard on, outside of your shirt when on the train travelling to the game.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Got to get me one of these, they can hardly refuse entry with this on.
I will take it back to Oz when I go back on the 21st Aug.
I will wear it on some gigs and send photos.

Don't be too sure. No colours allowed. And not in the No Irish as well sense, either. No clothing supporting your team unless you are a kid.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
And don’t forget to have your lanyard on, outside of your shirt when on the train travelling to the game.

Lanyards consigned to the same fate as bottle tops and flasks now

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Anyone wearing a lanyard is just a wanabee 1901er. They have been ditched for a shit paper bracelet on arrival at the lounges

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
You will be ejected if you start everything you say with the word "Look " - so I'm guessing you won't see the Kick Off :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here