Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attendance stats

Feb 14, 2010
......and like many inheritances it ends up unloved and ignored.

i really dont get how you care about the albion to be honest, i do as it goes back generations, but well what are the albion to do with you? ive moved away from sussex and watch all sorts of clubs, but they are not my club roots or heritage.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
i really dont get how you care about the albion to be honest, i do as it goes back generations, but well what are the albion to do with you? ive moved away from sussex and watch all sorts of clubs, but they are not my club roots or heritage.

If you cared about them surely you might watch them though, try it, I will happily buy you a pint, and send you a map of how to find The Amex too.

Feb 14, 2010
If you cared about them surely you might watch them though, try it, I will happily buy you a pint, and send you a map of how to find The Amex too.

i care about england but hardly ever see them at wembley, but seriously why do you care, the institution of bha has little to do with who you are, you just moved to sussex.. thats not to say you are not welcome

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
i care about england but hardly ever see them at wembley, but seriously why do you care, the institution of bha has little to do with who you are, you just moved to sussex.. thats not to say you are not welcome

If you watch them regularly you know why you care. It's where your heart is at that matters, the inheritance stuff is an easy excuse to claim to be a supporter, getting off your arse is something else.

Feb 14, 2010
If you watch them regularly you know why you care. It's where your heart is at that matters, the inheritance stuff is an easy excuse to claim to be a supporter, getting off your arse is something else.

I was a STH back at the soldstone for years but that is not what makes me care, its family, its Sussex, its the Albion. You are a fan I'm sure, more than welcome and hope you enjoy the Albion as your adopted team, but dont move to Sussex and then start preaching to us proper Sussex folk, because you know, we wont be druv.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
A disappointing attendance for such a game, however it might be something to do with the reduced capacity during the redevelopment of Ashton Gate?

A stand behind one goal is being replaced and another along one touchline is being rebuilt, with more work to come. :thumbsup:

Ashton gate capacity is only about 13000 this season. All home tickets were sold out yesterday and they took 5000 to Franchise club last weekend. Bristol City are similar to us is some respects, good numbers when doing well but absent when times are tough. I'm sure they'll pull in good numbers when the new capacity of the ground opens up in a couple of years.
Less than a 1000 yesterday at Wednesday is a poor turnout for us. We normally take over that amount.

Feb 14, 2010
Ashton gate capacity is only about 13000 this season. All home tickets were sold out yesterday and they took 5000 to Franchise club last weekend. Bristol City are similar to us is some respects, good numbers when doing well but absent when times are tough. I'm sure they'll pull in good numbers when the new capacity of the ground opens up in a couple of years.
Less than a 1000 yesterday at Wednesday is a poor turnout for us. We normally take over that amount.

Like us, they have nearly always been an utterly dreadful side as well. Would be interesting to see both them and us with a top half top flight side and see what could be achieved.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here